Coffee Shop Answers

Briella was slipped a note in sociology by Keegan.

She was trying to concentrate, focusing on what Mr. Murray had to say, but Keegan was making it difficult. He kept trying to pass her a note until she grabbed it from his hand, throwing it on her desk.

He raised a brow in amusement, twirling his pencil back and forth between his fingers. There was only a few minutes left in class and he wanted her to read it before class ended.

Briella couldn't focus with the note on her desk. That much was obvious as she tried to focus on Mr. Murray but was zoning out.

She caved in. I have something to ask you after class.

She frowned. What could he possibly want to ask her?

After ten antagonizing long minutes later, the bell rang. She started packing up her notebooks and pencils, Keegan following in suit until it was only then two left in the room.

"Hey Bri."

"Hey Keegan." She pushed her glasses up on her nose, slinging her backpack across her shoulders. "What's up?"

"Do you wanna be my girlfriend?"

She stopped, blood rushing to her face. "What?"

"Bri, be my girlfriend? All your coffee shop visits has left me falling for you and I want you as mine."

Was this real? She had to be dreaming. He couldn't have possibly fallen for her like she did him right? It wasn't possible.

Yet, she couldn't help but feeling butterflies in her stomach. She wanted to be his.

"Okay." She nodded, smiling softly. Keegan's grin was breathtaking. "I've fallen for you too."

"To the coffee shop to celebrate?"

Briella took his hand in hers, squeezing lightly. "To the coffee shop to celebrate."

THE END