CHAPTER THIRTEEN

-AMIKO'S POV-

I stood behind the counter watching people walk in and out or sit in their booths. As I got lost in my sight, I jumped at the feeling of a hand touching my back.

Turning around, I was face to face with Mack. He gave me a weird look but I brushed it off and I smiled.

"Hey Mack." I said and he smiled.

"You good?" He asked and i nodded and he stared at me longer waiting for me to say something but I kept quiet. He patted my back and walked away and I turned on my heels back to the front.

I yawned due to tiredness. I have been here since 6 in the morning and it's now 5 and I was close to getting off. The doors opened and Brandon and Benji walked in.

Benji walked over to me and Brandon made his way over to Nia. She was mugging him but I knew she was fucking with him. Nia always played hard to get. When Brandon came up to us that day and tried to make his move, Nia was already talking about how fine he was.

"Wassup ma." Benji spoke showing his pearly whites. I stared at him before laughing.

"Hey." I said and he looked around.

"When you get off?" He asked.

"6. Why?" I asked and he shook his head.

"No reason. I just wanted to take you home." He spoke and I pointed at Nia.

"I came with Nia." I said and he chuckled before pointing at Brandon.

"But Ian come with him so she can leave with him." He said and i sighed before Mack came out.

"Wassup Benji." Mack spoke as the two dapped each other up.

"Wassup Mack." Benji spoke and Mack looked at me and I looked away, slightly blushing.

"You can go Miko. I'll have Jasmine work the counter." He spoke and i nodded as I walked to my locker taking off my vest and grabbing my phone and bag.

I walked towards Nia and Brandon and Nia looked up at me with a smile.

"I'm going with Brandon." Nia said and I nodded as I hugged her and we said our goodbyes before Benji opened the door for me. I got in and he walked to his side before getting in.

He pulled off and on the way to my house, we asked each other about our day and we just laughed about things.

"So I see Brandon been blowing up my bestie's line." I laughed and he chuckled before shaking his head.

"That nigga Brandon is something else. Just hope he don't fuck up because 9 times out of 10, he's gonna do some fucked up shit but that ain't my business." He spoke with one of his hands up in surrender.

I chuckled. "Brandon better not try anything with my best friend or he's dead." I said and he snapped his neck at me as if he was shocked at what I said.

"Yeah right. You a good girl." He said and that kinda hurt. Sometimes it sounds good to be a bad girl and sometimes it don't. From what I went through when I was younger, you would think I would grow up bad.

He pulled up outside my grandma's house and the doors unlocked. He sat back in his seat and he looked at me. I knew one thing, god took his precious time making Benji. He was so fine and I still sometimes didn't believe he was taking me serious. But if he expressed his feelings to me after a few days, I knew he was feeling a bitch.

"Well I guess I'll go inside." I said as I gathered all my things.

"Ight. I'll see you tomorrow." He spoke and i nodded. Reaching over and hugging him, we both pulled away and he leaned in but I covered his pretty pink lips with my finger.

"No No." I said and he laughed before sitting back in his seat.

"Bye foo. I'll see you tomorrow mamas." He said and i nodded as I got out. I closed the door before looking around and walking to my door. Unlocking the door, I walked in and quickly ran to a window watching him drive off.

-BENJI'S POV-

I pulled up outside the warehouse before just sitting in my car. I pulled out my already pre rolled blunt and I lit it before taking a pull and exhaling all the smoke.

Brandon been blowing my phone up about it being more niggas taking my product and money. Good thing I'm recruiting. I don't know why these niggas played with me like they just don't know what I do.

I guess I been to nice to they ass but that shit gon change with a bullet between their eyes. I didn't play about my product because that was me and Brandon's money.

Brandon began calling me so I knew I had to get out. Opening my door, I stepped out before closing my door behind me. With my blunt still in between my lips, I gave the guards a head nod and the doors opened revealing the huge warehouse and inside, it sat drugs, guns, money, everything I loved.

I walked to the back of the warehouse and the guards opened the doors. Stepping foot on the grass, my eyes landed on Brandon and Polo. Three people sat on their knees with their heads down and their heads moved as if they were crying.

From the looks of it, it was the girls crying and the boy just kept his head down. Two girls, one boy. I shook my head before dapping Brandon and Polo up.

"What we got here?" I asked and I saw one of the girls jump at my deep voice. At least they knew what time it was.

"Niggas wanna steal our product and sell it as their shit and the money they make." Brandon said and Polo shook his head.

"They give it to who?" I wanted him to confirm what he just said because I know he wasn't saying that I was losing money.

"You heard me bruh." Brandon said and I looked at the three as the girls crying grew louder.

"You won't believe this shit Benji. They in a three way relationship." Polo slapped his knee cap as he laughed. I looked at Polo as he continued to laugh. This shit was not funny and he always had to make a joke from a bad ass situation.

"Polo." I said sternly and he stopped laughing. I put my attention back on them before taking my gun out.
Pointing it to one of the girls head, she began to scream.

"Shut the fuck up!" I yelled and she grew quiet but she still sniffled and shook with fear. I don't see how people could cross me. I'm a cool ass nigga but sometimes people like them take that shit for granted.