Vetto

[M/N][L/N] P.O.V

Finral and I listened on Yami's and the old man's speeches. I questioned if we would make it out. I decided to go help Gauche out. I ran over quickly, not willing to take a break. The minute I entered the scene I used my vines to grab the guy and smash him into the ground with as much force as I could.

"Don't you dare hurt my child!"

'Nature's Cry: Double Piercing Tendrils'

The vines pierced through the man's webs of vines. They ripped it apart dropping Gray and Gauche onto the floor while Charmy was still snoring in the middle. I kept smashing the guys into the floor until I was sure he was knocked out.

'Nature's Love: Major Blessing'

The wounds on Grey and Gauche healed. I headed over to the fishman tied up and healed his too. Finral was still hiding in the background. I suddenly felt the drop of mana from Luck and Magna. That wasn't good. I told Grey and Gauche to keep a watch on this guy.

After that, I didn't hesitate to go to the Beast man's location following his mana and dragging Finral with me while he pleaded against it. I rushed and saw Asta hanging in the air by that man's hand. He was badly beaten to a pulp.

"Od iv p eeve m ive"

Bite!

"What?"

Kahono and Noelle attacked the mans arm.

"He said 'Would giving up keep me alive!'"

I dropped Finral and rushed in just as Asta's fall was cushioned by Kahono's voice magic. She managed to motivate Kiato who got back up. I went over to him and healed him before doing the same to Luck and Magna. They were both still knocked out cold but well and alive.

'Natire's Cry: Withering Piercing Tendrils'

Rushing in, I turned and joined in on Kiato and Kahono dance. My vines rised up and pierced his arm on both sides temporarily incapacitating him. The bigger vines pierced through his stomach and it's poison began withering away his organs. Kiato got in a kick to his face but the beast man was having none of it. He suddenly ripped out of the vines and went after Kahono.

My vines wrapped around Beast man to slow him down and Kahono to move away fast but it wasn't enough. He got her throat. Her voice was gone. The old man's screams could be heard as massive creatures attacked Beast man. He easily slapped them away and Kiato was sent flying into the wall. His leg was gone. I felt my stomach drop.

"Maybe I should tear you from limb to limb!"

Beast man held Kahono by her long hair. Noelle was crying uncontrollably as I lost control of my magic for a bit. My vines turned from green to pitch black as they pierced him all over forcing him to drop Kahono. They were doing work poisoning him, intensifying the pain. Noelle finally got the courage to use her magic attack. I made sure my vines held him in place.

"Take your filthy paws of my friend!"

I could feel the rush and true mana Noelle had. I also saw the Beast man's arm get covered in his own magic but I was having none of it. The vines wrapped around him which forced him to his knees from the pressure as Noelle finally gave off her attack. I cheered her on loudly as my vines kept tightening.

Noelle destroyed a quarter of his body. A massive water dragon appearing. I still could sense his mana growing sinister. His arm grew back as a third eye opened. I used my magic to shield of the whole room except Beast man and I. The vines became like hard walls. It was just him and I.