Chapter 1

1 September 2013

Rita's Pov:

"Come on, Rita" Rose said, for what felt like the hundredth time today. She wanted me to go to the Club with her tonight, downtown. She knows I hate clubs and this so called 'party life', but her on the other hand, hmmm! She is wild like a motherfucker.

"Look Rosey, I love you, but I can't. I know you have been waiting for this new club of yours to open and tonight is the big night, but me? I ain't wild like you. I don't like to party like you, so sorry but I ain't going. It's going to be full and you know I don't like crowded places" I said to her.

She looked at me, than down. I knew what she was doing and today it wasn't going to work on me. She always does this. Ask me if I want to go to the club with her, I tell her no and she does her puppy dog eyes. They always make me give in, but today it wasn't working. I was standing my ground.

"And anyways, I told Drew that I would be spending the night with him" She looked at me than rolled her eyes, while walking away from me. I don't know why but she hates Drew with everything in her. They don't get along. She doesn't come to Drew and I's house anymore, well when he is not around she comes which is most of the times, because Drew is always out 'working' so he says. I don't believe him though. I know he is cheating on me. He thinks I don't know, but I do. I know what y'all thinking. Why don't you juss leave him? I tried that and you know what happened? He beat my ass so bad I couldn't walk for a week. It was not the only time his put his hands on me.

"I don't know why you are still with that bitch, I hate him, I can't stand him. He makes me want to vomit. Ugh!! He is so disgusting. You could do so much better than him" she said to me in the most disappointed voice ever. Rose doesn't know what Drew does to me. If she ever found out, Gosh she would kill Drew with her bear hands. This girl here would do anything for me and I would also do anything for her. She's all I got and I'm all she's got.

See, Rose and I met when we were in Pre-School and ever since than we have been best friends. My dad past away when I was a few months old so I don't know him. He was killed. My mother was my everything. I loved that woman with all my heart. She died when I was 16 years old. I'm 19 years old now, doing my first year in college. I'm studying to become a doctor and Rose is studying to become a nurse.

"I also don't know why. Love, I guess?" I said to her, hopelessly. She looked at me like I am crazy, which I'm not. "Love? Love, you say? You must not know what love is if you call that love, bro. Love is what I give you, what your mama gave you that's what love is, not whatever the fuck he is showing you".

"Why do you hate him so much, huh? He doesn't even bother you at all." I said to her slowly becoming pissed off with her

"No, false. He has done something to me, when he or anyone hurts my best friend, they hurt me too. So actually, yes, he does hurt me and he has done some shit to me" I looked down not knowing what to say, I just nod my head.

"Can we find my outfit and get out of here before I'm late for this club?" I chuckle at how excited she looks.

"Ok babes, c'mon leggo"

Rose and I have been in this mall for over 5 hours. Gosh, who shops for that long? Guess it's us, only when I'm shopping with Rose. I don't like shopping. I only go because it's fun to see her try new stuff and talk all the stupid stuff she says. Sometimes you find her flirting with one of the guys at footlocker. That is like one of thee best shops ever. The shoes they have in that shop? Life. That is one of the shops I look forward to whenever I come to the mall.

"You really love those shoes in there don't you?" Rose asks me, while holding her many bags of clothes. We were heading to the food court, cause boy was I starving. I love food, like food is one thing I won't say no to if you offer it for free.

"Yeah, I mean sneakers are the sh- OUCH!!!" I fall to the ground, causing all the bags in my hands and phone to also fall on the ground. I don't know if I was piss or embarrassed. No, maybe it was both, yes, I was piss and embarrassed. I stood up not looking up at who I bumped into. I was going to give him clearly, since it was a hard chest, there's no way that, that can be a woman's chest, I piece of my mind.

"GODDAMNIT! If you could just, for once look where you are going, it would help a lot" I said picking up the bags I had in my hands, still haven't looked up. I saw my phone faced down.

"Oooooo, you better pray that my phone ain't broken, cause you are going to buy m-" I paused not being able to finish my sentence. My eyes wide in shock at who's in front of me. I had been so caught up in picking up the bags and making sure my phone screen had not cracked that I didn't notice who I was talking to. I was here shouting at the man you wouldn't even dare look straight in the eye. He was feared. Yet so... young. I never took the time to properly look at him, not that I've had an opportunity to. Everyone knows to avoid Stunner. And his beauty! It was a well know fact that girls wanted him and guys wanted to be him. But why? Why would you want to be with such a man or be him?

He was really handsome. His face was so clean and smooth. How could one person have such a beautiful, pure skin like that? It did not have any pimple or spots on it. He was wearing all black with a touch of gold. It was a black dress shirt with black jeans and black timberlands. He had on a gold chain and what looked like a gold Rolex watch with a black Snap back. He had turned the cap around. He had on black shades, so I couldn't see his eyes. Not know if he is actually staring at me, due to his dark glasses, I cleared my throat, but don't dare look away. I was still looking at him just the same way he was looking at me, I think. He Licked his lips and smirk at me

"You were saying..?"

♡♡♡

Hey guys! So this is my new book.

Its an August Alsina fan Fiction.

Please vote and comment in order to get the next chaper.

And tell me if you like it or not.

Poison; please give it a lot of love.

Yung__Aug_Love