Chapter 4

Rita's outfit

Rita's Pov:

I'm at work and it's early in the morning around 8am. I was done with helping this boy. I rang the bell for next customer.

"Hello. Welcome to Starbucks, how may I help you?" I said with out looking up. I was busy on the order screen. When I finally looked up I gasped. It was him. It was Yungin. Had he found me to kill me? I knew I shouldn't have said all those shit to him. Gosh I'm so stupid.

"I-its- it's y-yo-you..." I said stuttering. He smirk at me nodding. "Mhm, it is. You never get tired of staring at a nigga do you?" He asked. Why the hell was he talking to me like nun happened. "Psst. Don't flatter yourself, I wasn't staring at you. Now there are some more people who would love to buy can I help you?"

"Ya know, I can't believe that one minute ago you was stuttering but now, you flowing like a river" I gulped trying to not look scared. In the inside I was scared like a bitch. "Can you please order. I need to help the other customers?"

"Ight. Can I please have eight giant cookies and four large Vanilla Frappuccinos?" He ask me. I nods my head."coming right up"

"Its my birthday today" he tells me. "Ok...".

"My friends are throwing me a 21st birthday party. Come through" he said. I look at he shocked. He is 21? The way he's so rich you would think he is around 25-26. Trust me he looks young but he is so rich at age 21. "You're twen- happy birthday sir. I'll call you when your orders are ready" I said to him. He was about to say something when I rang the bell and called the next ed customer. We chuckled at the same time. He looked at me and I looked at him from the corner of my eye. I looked at the next customer ready to help them

August(Yungin)POV:

Damn, shorty playing really hard to get. I guess I am intimidating her. Any girl would have been in my bed with me right now and we would be fuck one another. I sit down where my niggas were sitting and they all look at me. The fuck?

"What?" I ask them. "It's home girl from the mall ain't it?" Rizzy asks but mostly saying. "You see her, ain't it?" I ask him. "You really feeling home girl, huh?" David chips in. "Nah. She just funny. One minute I scare her and the next it's as if she done grew some balls. She talking to me the way she wants" I tell them. "And you let that shit slide? You ain't do nun, shit?" Chris asks shocked

"Nope, he ain't do shit. He whispered something in her ear though." Rizzy says

"Damn my nigga, you whipped" Derrick says, causing all of us to laugh. "Nigga you crazy, it ain't t even like that. I can't be kind and friendly to someone for once in a while?" I ask. They all laugh. "You? Kind? Friendly? Hell nah" Dj say." Nigga I can't be friendly in this streets. Niggas gone play all over my head. I ain't about to play like that. And anyways don't I take out around 100K every month to give the different orphanages?" I ask him." That is true, you really do help at least" Derrick say. I glare at him and take out my phone. I went to my massages to find another load of massages. Most said happy birthday. Some where from my family I don't even talk to and some from my friends.

"Order 47" that was our order. I looked at Chris to go fetch it and I shook his head. "Nah my nigga, you go" Chris stupid ass says. "Oh hell nah. I stood I on that long as line while y'all was sitting gone and fetch them food" I tell him. "Nope not doing it. Dj?" Chris calls Dj. "Aye, I'm just a driver and body guard" he said causing all of us to laugh. "Man fuck yall" I say getting up to fetch the stuff. I was hoping to get home girl to give me my food but it was someone else. I sigh and give them my receipt for my food. She gave my three large Frappuccinos and 8 large cookies. I looked at the drinks and than her. She put another Large Frappuccinos on the counter and it had something written on it. I chuckled reading it. This girl.