Chapter 7

Rita's Pov:

The car ride to wherever we were going was silent. I sigh. Damn I miss my phone. I was taping my foot because I have no idea where Rose is. I turn to Yung. "Your friends haven't called yet?"

"You heard my phone ring yet?" He asked, rudely. I rolled my eyes not in the mood. "Take me home, please. I need to find Rose." I demand. He looks at me and takes out his phone calling someone. It rings three times before I hear a voice.

Phone conversation starts

"You found the girl yet?"

"... ... ..."

"Ight thank you. You sure it's her?"

"... ... ..."

"Ight send me a pic of her."

Phone conversation ends

With that he hung up and looked at me. "They found her." he said. "Where is she?" I ask him. "she left with my nigga Chris. Apparently she was looking for you too". I nod. "Is She still him?"

"Yeah, I think so."

"You think so?"

"If she ain't go home than she still wit him"

"Fuck. She has my phone. Drew is going to be so mad that I didn't come home"

"Nah, he won't. I'll take you home first thing tomorrow"

"Are you mad? OK you not mad...but he can't know I spend the night at some nigga's house. He'll freak out. Its ok, I'll call a cab and say I spend the night at Rose house."

"That nigga Drew ain't gone do shit"

I sigh and look out the window. We were now entering a complex. It was so huge and had huge houses. There wasn't too many houses and they were so far away from each other. They were ten and some were twenty yards apart. The car finally came to a stop. I gasped and looked at Yung. "This is your house?"

I ask him pointing at it

I ask him pointing at it. He chuckled. "Nah baby, this is my house." He pointed to the next house.

" He pointed to the next house