Chapter 12

Atlanta, Georgia
The Magic City Club
8:34pm

August(Yungin)POV:

I looked around this club, keeping a close eye to everything. Clubs where known to having random shootings and with me being here, shit could definitely go left.

I was getting impatient, because this niggas are late. 34 min late and that shit was straight disrespectful and I wasn't about to tolerate it.

Chris was over here enjoying himself. That shit right there pissed me off even more. There were about six bitches around us and they were bad as hell, but with how pissed off I was now, I didn't even want none of them near me.

"Yoh, nigga loosen up. They not that late" Chris dumb ass said. I huffed, ready to punch this nigga on his throat.

"Yeah? And how would your ass know when all your brain cells are focusing on ass and Booze? Them bum ass niggas are 40 minutes late"

"Shiittt... well it wouldn't feel that long if your ass didn't come here like 20 minutes early. Now you've been sitting here for about an hour"

He chuckled.

"Man, fuck them niggas anyways, just enjoy all this ass, we don't need them. We don't need people who ain't organized anyways. They gone fuck up our business" He added again, before tending to the bitch in front of him

I nod. "Shit, you right" I said. I picked up my glass filled with Bombay, gulping it. I felt someone put they hands on my shoulders. I sat still, not moving or doing shit. They felt like lady hands.

"You seemed stressed and looked tensed, you ok?" She asked. I licked my lips and finished off my drank. "Oh? Come out in front of me, let me see your face" I told the broad. Her heels click on the floor and stood in front of me.

She put her hand on her hip, smirking. Shit!!! Shorty is bad. I licked my lips, relaxing more in my seat.

She had on a bra with red sparkles and a matching pantie. It brought out her dark, chocolate, smooth skin colour. My kind of girls. Her heels made her slightly tall, but she was still short. She had the fattest ass ever, with the tiniest waist ever. Shorty was bad overall.

"You handsome. I seen you sitting over here looking so stressed. Something must not be going your way"

"Some like that. What's your name?"

"Miracle, but I go by MiMi, you not from here, huh? Nola?"

I chuckled and nod. I checked my surroundings again, before giving her my undivided attention again.

"Yeah, You from here. You have a strong accent" I said to her. She sat on my lap and rubbed my thigh with her hand. She was about to say something when a group of niggas walked in our VIP. I looked them up and down. The niggas in front looked alike. They must be the twins. I licked my lips, getting pissed all over again.

"Yungin! Wassup my man?" One of the twins asked. I gave them a straight face, not greeting them back. "Listen man, we late so let's just get down to business"

I looked around me and all the girls had stopped doing what they were doing. "All of y'all leave" I said to the girls. After they walked out, I chuckled

"What business? Cause I'm lost right now" I asked with the deepest frown ever known to man.

"Man, Yung c'mon"

"It's Yungin to you, you and I ain't cool and with the shit y'all just pulled, I don't see us ever being cool. Fuck off of my section. The minute you chose to waste my fucking time and money was the minute you fucking ruined any chance of me and you doing business. Yeah, now our business is done"

I said with so much venom. They were all so angry. We eyed each other down and if looks could kill, we'd both be dead.

"Man what the fuck? Why you agreed to have this meeting with us than? We already gave y'all half a mill to do business with y'all and get stash from y'all." The other twin interjected.

"Man BP, what y'all did was disrespectful as fuck. I told y'all that whatever y'all do, be on time. This nigga don't play with his time" Chris said to BP . I don't even know who the fuck is BP.

"I don't even know why the fuck yall still standing here. Our business is fucking over and if yall pressed about y'all money, shit I'll give it back. Chris will drop it off to y'all place tomorrow"

See that this niggas wasn't about to leave, I stood up, looking at Chris. "Nigga let's roll out. I Think this niggas are deaf." I said pushing through. I heard a pistol cock and a cold metal against me head.

I chuckled. Rizzy and them pulled out they shit too. I pulled out my gun and turned around. People were oblivious to what was going on. "You gone shoot or some?" I asked. "Don't make me" one of his niggas said. "Ight, well where I'm from we don't pull out a gun and not use it" I said and popped him in the head, his head blowing up.

Everyone started screaming and running out the club. "Any of y'all trynna be next? Let me know. I don't mind popping"

New Orleans, Luisiana

Rita(RiRi)POV:

I hissed touching my swollen face. I sigh, looking at the bruises and cuts on me. He really messed me up. When Yungin dropped me off at home, Drew was sitting outside with his friends. I literally had to beg Yungin not to walk me to the door.

When I walked in our room, he followed me and that's when it all went down. He beat me, punched me, slapped me, kicked me, you name it he did it. I blacked out and wake up in the middle of the night with a painful body. Everything from my face to my toes was sore. I slowly took off my clothes and stepped in the shower, letting the bery hot water hit my body. It was not even painful anymore, my body was accustomed to this feeling, I was immune to it. Hearing knocking or more like banging on the bathroom door, I cut off the water.

"Yes?" I asked softly. I knew it was Drew, I wasn't in the mood to speak to him. "Get the fuck out of there, your lil friend is here." He said his accent coming out strong, his accent was more like Yungin's, but Yungin's one is thicker and stronger, more like mine

"Tell her I don't want to see her"

Was my reply. I cut on the water again and let it hit my body. I wasn't mad at Rose, I just didn't want her to see me like this. 40 minutes later I was dressed and in my pj's.

♡♡♡

Short chapter, well it really isn't. Just a short Pov from Rita.

Love y'all

Hope y'all enjoy the chapter.

Yung__Aug_♡Love