Chapter 15

Starbucks

Rita(RiRi)POV:

I sigh with frustration, running my hand through my short hair. I'm so tired, I just want to go home. I've been here since the morning and I'm left with like another 4 hours. The door bell rings and a light skin guy walks in. He looks familiar. When his close enough, I sigh. Roslin's boyfriend.

"Wassup? Ain't you Rose's friend, the one who was fucking Yung?"
He asks. I sigh and ignore. "Good afternoon sir, what can I get you this fine afternoon?" I stay professional, but I know deep down I wanted to say some shit to him. What I look like fucking Yungin? "Oh, I see that we keeping it professional. Ight, cool. Can I have the usual"

"What's the usual sir?"

"C'mon now. Vanilla Frappuccino and two large cookies"

"Coming right up, sir"

"Oh, I see you, you think Yung sent me here, huh? Listen, he doesn't even know that I'm here"

I roll my eyes. "I don't care, it's whatever" I said to him. Tina brings me his order and I hand it to him. "Thank you. I ain't here to see you, but let me ask you a question" I raise my eyebrows. "what?" I ask him.

"Why ain't you talking to my Yungin no more? He ain't giving you enough money?"

I frown getting mad. "Excuse me? I ain't some hoe from the streets, now don't come to my work place and fucking disrespect me. I don't care if you roll with Yung and everyone is scared of y'all, I ain't. I don't want his money, I never did. I wake up every morning and go to school, than come to work for my money. I don't need a man to take care of me, I know how to." I told him. My nostrils are flaring and I know for a fact I'm red in the face.

"Well damn lil mama. I ain't mean to offend you. Calm down. I see why Yung likes your ass. You feisty and blunt"

I roll my eyes. "He doesn't want me"

"Ah, and you want him to want you, huh?"

I roll my eyes again. "Them shit gone get stuck one day." He said again

"He just wanted to fuck me, I ain't stupid. I know how guys operate"

"Do you now? Ight, let me leave you, I need to get to work. It was nice talking to you"

"Yeah, bye"

"You'll be seeing more of my face"

I chuckle and roll my eyes. Back to reality, the usual boring life.

"So? Who is he?" I turn my body and Tina is smiling right in my face. I chuckle and jerk my head back. "I don't really know. His just a regular here" I explained to her. She shakes her head. "No. First it was Yung, now it's him? What's going on? You not with Dre anymore, huh?"

I sigh. "I am. I love him. His just a regular customer who happens to be Rose's friend."

"Mhm, if you say so. Anyway, let me get going. My mom's outside"

I smile at her and wave goodbye as she makes her way outside. I collapse on the counter.

Chris(Breezy)POV:

I step out of my car, lock my doors and knock on his door. One of the maids open the door. She smiles and I just walk further in the house.

"So where's Yung?" I ask the broad. "In his study" she answered me. I nod and jog all the way upstairs. I knock on his door and walk in. "I never said come in"

"You was taking your time nigga. Look, I know I'm late and all, but I was with your girl"

He frowns. "I don't have a girl? What you on about?"

I take a seat on the long black couch and pull on my chin hair. "I don't remember her name, that broad at the club."

"Man who? What she look like?"

"Uhm, she's short and has short hair"

His frown deepens even more. I know his getting frustrated, but that's all I can give him now, well that's all I know. "Are you fucking crazy? Do you know how many girls I've met who are short and have short hair?" He said.

I bit my lip thinking. "She ha-"

"Don't tell me she has an accent. Damn near all of Nola has an accent"

"Wow... how did you do that?"

"Do what?"

"Read my mind, so cool, but she has an accent and she's light skinned. I think she's Spanish"

"Why am I even doing business with you? I'm surprised shit isn't even getting fucked up, seeing how dumb you are"

"I'm very clever, shit, I'm way more intelligent than your ass. I was at school, I was a B student"

"You was a D student, not B"

I suck my teeth and fall back on the couch. "It's the same thing. You ain't even finish school. This is a comfortable ass couch. Where'd you get this shit?" I asked him. "Get up from that couch and I did eventually finish school, idiot. Where'd you see the broad anyways?"

I frown. "What broad?" I ask confused. He sigh out loud, all dramatic and shit. "My girl." He says frustrated. "Oh! At Starbucks, yeah, the broad that works there. Roslin's friend"

"And you couldn't say that all along?"

"I mean I guess, but I forgot all that. I'm hungry, call one of your maids to bring us some to eat. That nigga ain't call you yet? I'm tired and I'm trynna go sleep after this lunch"

"Weren't you just at Starbucks? Nigga what is wrong with you?"

I shrug. "I don't know. My mom says I should see a doctor"

"Yeah, I think so too-"

Ring. Ring. Ring.

"Who is it know? I'm not trynna talk to no one"

I pull out my phone and it's Rose. I look at Aug. "It's Roslin"

Phone conversation starts

Me:" wassup baby? How can I help you?"

Roslin:" ... .... ....."

Me:" really baby? I'm sorry. I'm still at a meeting, but I'll pass by your house tonight"

Roslin:" ... .... ....."

Me:" I know, I know baby. It's expensive. I'll pay for it"

Phone conversation ends

"wow! I've never met a woman as crazy as Rose. She's a fucking lunatic. She's mad because I'm not home and apparently I told her to come. And than she has the nerve to tell me about gas?"

"I mean gas is pretty expensive now and days, think about it"

"I pay for that damn gas"

"Well, it's still expensive. Tell me some. I know it's none of my business, but how do you feel about Rizzy fucking Rose?"

I shrug. "It's whatever. I'm fucking a few people on the side too. A lil too many if you ask me. We not having anything serious"

"Mhm, ight cool. Just making sure. I don't need my two bestfriends fighting. Not cool at all"

"Yeah, cause I'll definitely kick his ass. So I know why you worried"

He laughs out loud and I have no choice but to join him. I have to admit, I am pretty funny.

♡♡♡

Hope it was good enough. Breezy's very own POV

Yung__Aug_♡Love