Chapter 19

Rita(RiRi)POV:

Phone Conversation Starts

Me:" no, that's not what happened. He told me that Felicia gave him head like two weeks back. She tried to deny it-"

Roslin:" no! That's not true. Felicia didn't give him head, it was Gina who did. Felicia had sex with him. Ask him next week he'll tell you. Felicia told me everything"

I suck my teeth and roll my eyes. The front door opens and slams. Dre must be back home.

Me:" everybody knows that Felicia is a damn liar. Really, to even tru-"

Drew walks in and he has a angry facial expression. I frown, because his looking at me like I made him angry, like I'm the reason behind it.

"Hang that shit up, I wanna talk to you" He demands. My frown deepens and I jerk my head back. I pull the phone away from my ear. "I'm still talking to Roslin, can't it wait?" I ask him. His eyes widen as he whips his head in my direction. "If it could, I wouldn't have asked you to hang up, now would I?"

"Oh, oh asked? You asked me? You told me Dammit."

I put the phone back against my ear.

Me:" listen, can I call you later? I have a incoming call"

Roslin:" yeah, that's cool. Is everything OK?"

Drew snatches the phone away from my ear before I can even answer her. He throws it against the wall, making me quickly stand up. "Why would you do that? Are you crazy?" I yell at him.

"Oh I'm crazy? When you out here fucking niggas left, right and center. I heard about you being in Yungin's car. You fucking him?"

I shake my head violently. "No, of course not. He only gave me a ride home once, I don't know him" I explain myself to him. "Oh, so now you riding with strangers? People you don't know? That mu'fucker could have killed you." He shouted not forgetting to slap me across my face. I fall right on top of our bed. He pulls me up and throws me across the room and I come in contact with the door. I groan loudly as I begin to cry. He comes marching towards me and starts kicking me everywhere. I try running away from his hits, but he grips tightly on my bun and drags me across the house and down the stairs. When we land down stairs he gives me blows after blows directly on my face, mainly on my right hand side.

"You dumb bitch. You going around..." He said while undoing his belt than pants. My eyes widen. "...Giving niggas your pussy, but you don't give me nun? Claiming you a virgin and I have to wait until we get married. Fuck you think you is, huh? Ain't nobody gone marry your stupid ugly ass." He went on. I cried out loud trying to stop him.

"I-I pro-promise. I-I-I-I did-didn't slee-sleep with him. They-they lying. They trying- they trying to ruin wh-what we have." I stutter still crying hysterically. I was bleeding and he did nothing. I look around me and reach for the vase next to me. I hit him with and he falls back. Taking that as my chance to get up and run, I use it. He holds his head in pain and yells at me.

"You dumb bitch, come back here" He shouts at me. I quickly open the front door and run like my life depends on it. So much pain running through my body, but I ignore it running to get away from him. Three blocks away from my house and I hear boots and heavy breathing. "Rita come back the fuck here. When I catch you bitch, I'mma fucking kill you dumb, ugly ass" he yells out in the quiet streets. I look back at him and I trip on something. I yell out in pain, but quickly getting up to continue my run. I feel a hand grip my shirt and I quickly try to pull away, but he's caught me. He pushes my body and I hit the floor, face down. He rolls me over and pulls my pants and panties down. I scream out loud and crying. My cries only went up to the skies and bounced around the whole of Nola. He pulls down his pants and I can't see anything, but I feel his length against my thighs, which courses me to freeze. He trails kissed on my neck and jawline. I hear a car and see bright lights coming from a distance, but he doesn't stop. I start crying and yelling.