4. Meaning of 'sooner than you think'

Me and my mom and I had been riding the car for the last 25 minutes. "We are almost there". My mom finally told me.

Phew, it's already taking a long time.

After around 5 more minutes, my mom stoped the car in front of a big gate and it soon opened. She started driving again and I saw a beautiful house appear, wait no mansion.

"You sure know how to pick the right guy". I said jokingly. My mom smiled a little as she stopped the car and got out. I did the same thing, also making sure I took my bag with me, where I had the papers in that still needed to be signed.

Our car looks like a trashcan compared to the rest of the property, how rich is this man?

As I was looking around, the front door opened and men stepped out. "Hey sweetheart!". I heard my mom say when the man walked to her.

"Hey sweetie." He said and gave her a kiss on the mouth.  Then he looked up to me. "You must be Y/n-ssi! Your mom wouldn't stop talking about you". He said happily. "I'm Mr Kim". He introduced himself.

I bowed to him "hello Mr Kim, nice to meet you". I told him.

"Come inside, it's a bit breezy out here". He told us, as he signed towards the door. "Why aren't you wearing a jacket?". He asked me as I followed them.

"Funny story." I chuckled it away. He just nodded and leaded us inside. Well it wasn't actually a funny story but who am I to bother him with my story?

"Miss A, could you call the others?". Mr Kim asked a maid. The maid nodded and headed upstairs. Others? Did my mom forget to tell me something? "We can wait in the living room until dinner is ready". He told us leading the way to the living room.

"Would you like to drink something, Y/n-ssi?" Another maid asked when we entered the living room.

"No thank you, I'm fine". I responded.

"Ohw Miss Cho, can I have a glass of champagne?". My mom asked. Miss Cho nodded and walked out of the living room. Has my mother been here before? How does she already know her name?

"So for how long have you guys been dating again?". I asked.

"For 1 year and 7 months". Mr Kim answered. What?! And my mom only told me a few days ago?! "Ohw there are the boys". Mr Kim said while looking at the hallway.

I heard footsteps coming from the hallway and  then there where 7 boys entering the living room. Yes 7! And not just some boys, it are those creeps that everyone calls BTS or Kim brothers. I looked at them with a shocked face as they just grinned or had a straight face.

Did they already know? Was that the reason the acted so weird at school? 

"Hello Miss Ton". All the boys said to my mom

"Introduce yourself to Y/n-ssi boys". Mr Kim said.

"Hello I'm Seokjin". Seokjin said. I already know their names. But I haven't had an interaction with the oldest 4, except for the time on the rooftop.

"Yoongi". Yoongi said uninterested.

"Hoseok, but they call me Hobi". He told me.

"Hello, I'm Namjoon". Namjoon introduced himself with at least some kind of effort to sound nice.

"I'm Jimin". He said with a straight face on. He is the scariest one for me. Because of what happened this morning when he was holding that boy in the cafeteria and then shot me a grin, I didn't get the best impression. I'm actually getting goosebumps now that I think about it.