Chapter 22

August(Yungin)POV:

I laugh out loud, throwing my head back. I wrinkle my nose, listening to this nigga speak. "So what you saying is the bitch stuck her pinkie in your asshole? Like she was about to eat out your ass?" Chris asks Rizzy. Rizzy sucks his teeth.

"Man I knew telling your ass was a bad idea. Ain't that what I said?" Rizzy says irritated. I continue laughing. "Man you know, this ain't gone end here, right? I mean like it's Chris. It was a bit dumb to say in front of him" I say to Rizzy.

"It doesn't really matter if you said it in front of him, Aug was still gone tell him. Them two are like inseparable gossip bitches" David chips in. We stop talking when we hear a small giggle. We look in the direction the sound came from, which is the staircase. I raise my eyebrow. "Come out. I know it's you Rita"

She slowly comes into light and climbs down slowly. "What I tell you about listening in on my conversations?" I ask her. "I mean well, I wasn't really listening, yall was talking really loud. I didn't mean to laugh" She says, hiding her smile with her right hand.

"Man, leave her alone. Come sit with us, RiRi" Chris said. Rita smiles and sticks her tongue out at me. The door bell rings before I could respond to her.

"Nigga you expecting someone?" David asks. I nod. "Yeah, Chantelle's mama"

"Nigga, fuck is Chan's mama doing here so late? Nigga you fucking the mama and daughter, now? Shit, I'd love to do that" Chris stupid as adds. We laugh out loud as I make my way to the front door. I open the door and immediately I'm attacked by hugs. I chuckle and bend down to lift her up. "Wassup my baybeh girl?"

I hug her and kiss all over her face, making her giggles fill the house. "Nooooooooo daddy!! How are you? I missed you!!" She screams. I chuckle and rub my ear. "Yeah, I missed you too. Stop screaming man" I smile at her. "Ok, sorry!" She screams again. This girl is loud. "Sorry" she whispers. I turn to Chantelle's mama.

"Wassup, Mrs Veronica. How you doing?"

"I'm good, August. How have you been?"

I nod, playing with Liyah's hair. She squeals under my hold. "I've been ok, living. Come inside"

"Oh, no Honey, I need to get going. It's late. I'm kind of old to still be driving out this late" she says. We share a laugh together and she kisses Liyah on her cheek goodbye and gives me a side hug. I close the door and walk back in the living room with her still in my arms. She gasps when her eyes land on Chris. I put her down and she ran into his arms.

"Uncle Christopher!!!!!! Ish' been a mimite" She screams at the top of her lungs. I just shake my head. "It's Chris baby, Uncle Chris"

"Yeah, I said that, just longer. Did you miss me?"

"Of course I missed you girl! Ish' been a mimite"

"Its been a minute. Ain't no Ish been a mimite"

"Daddy is getting so old, he even forgot this is our signature greet"

We laugh as she shakes her head at me. I smirk at her with narrowed eyes. "Girl, who's getting old? Cause I know it ain't me"

"You! I see a little grey her there. Looking like Nana"

We laugh some more and she goes and hugs Rizzy and David. She whispers something in David's ear, but we can't hear. "Why don't you go ask her?" David says to her. She looks at David with her big green eyes and than at Rita. She slowly walks towards her and taps her on her kneecap.

"Hi. What's your name?" Aaliyah asks Rita. Rita smiles at her.

"I'm Rita. What's your name, cute face?"

She gasps and brings her two tiny hands to her mouth. "She called me cute face!! Daddy, she said I'm CUTE!!!"

I nod at her as we all laugh

"Well, I'm Aaliyah Arial Alsina. And I think you are pretty too"

"Awwe thank you. I love your names. Aaliyah, like the superstar. She was pretty and a good singer. Arial, like the Princess of the ocean. You the Princess of this huge castle."

"Awwe, really? No one has ever told me that, except that I'm a beautiful Princess. Daddy I like her. Is she your Girlfriend?"

I didn't realize that we were all coughing, until we all cleared our throats.

"Oh no, baybeh. She's my friend. We just friends"

"Oh, well ok, that's fine. I can still play house with her and my dolls. You have nice hair and eyes. I've never done this hairstyle, what's it called?"

"Braids. I like your green eyes and curly hair. Look at it, it's so big and puffy. My natural hair is like that."

"Well, why don't you wear it like this than?"

"Because I wear it straight. I flat iron it"

"Why?"

"You ask a lot of questions, huh? You a curious somebody. Well- uh, let's just say- um, someone- someone didn't like it when I wore it curly. They wanted me to wear it straight"

♡♡♡

That's it for today. Hope it was good. Took me weeks to finish this chapter. I'm working on the good stuff. Next chapter is Rated VL

Didn't proofread

Yung__Aug_♡Love