Chapter 24

August(Yungin)POV:

I bite my finger nails listening to my niggas talk. Rita left last night and hasn't came back, but her shit is still here. Really I wasn't listening to them.

"Nigga, what's going good with you? You ain't say one word since we got here" Quees says. I sigh and look at him.

"Nun. I'm good man"

"Nigga, I know you. You biting then ugly ass nails" we laugh and I slightly push his side.

"Rita and I had an argument last night and she hasn't come back since than"I say to them. Rizzy slowly nods.

"What, you think she went to see that nigga Drew?" Rizzy asks me. I lift my head up, with a frown on my face. "Nah, I don't know. I'm just worried about her, that's all" I explain to them.

"Man, that's your girl or something?" Quees asks me. I raise my eyebrow. "Nah, why?" I ask him, everyone now looking at him.

"Shit, she's a bad ass. She fucking beautiful" he complements her. We laugh looking at him. "Nah man I'm serious here. She's a goddess. She's like some Chloe Petra or some shit like that" He goes on.

"Don't you got a girl or some?" Chris asks him. He shrugs and smirks.

"I ain't say I want the girl. What's here name again?" Quees looks at me.

"Rita"

"Yeah, Rita. Wait, but Aug don't remember bitches names"

"Man stop that shit. Don't be call her out of her name, you know this nigga crazy" Rizzy says before I can say something.

"Awwe, my bad man. But listen I don't want Rita, I'm just saying she's gorgeous. That's all. She makes me wanna jump in that studio and sing about her beauty and how she makes me feel"

"I thought you don't got feelings for baby girl" Chris frowns looking at Quees. I chuckle talking to Chantelle.

"I don't. Her beauty just makes me want to take care of her"

We all bust out laughing. Red fall on the fall laughing. Quees sucks his teeth, flipping us the bird sign. "Oh, so now you talking?" Quees asks Red.

"I ain't talking, I'm laughing. And can't you hear how dumb you sound? Man shut the fuck up" Red says to Quees laughing some more. We laugh even some more at what Red just said. We stopped our laughing when we heard the door open and close. We all pull out our straps and pull the hammer back. Rita appears from the corner and jumps.

"Please don't shoot me. I'm sorry" she whispers. We look at each, busting out laughing. Red and Chris stood up jumping up and down. This two are some damn fools. Quees stood up to join them, but they pushed him away. "Move fool" Chris says and they both fall to the floor laughing at their own stupidity. I look away from them and lock eyes with Rita. She looks down and walks away to her room.

I sigh and shake my head. "Go and talk to her" Rizzy nudges me. I shake my head. "Nah, it's too early, I'll talk to her later" I say to him.

"Yo, Quees! What you say, we go record that song you was telling about?" Red says to Quees.

We all get up and nod. "Yeah, let's go"

The song "Trip by Jaquees, remix"

♡♡♡

Short chapter, I know, I'm sorry. Lol, I'm not sorry. It was supposed to be longer and have Rita's Pov but, yall good, enjoy

Didn't proofread

Yung__Aug_♡Love