Chapter 30

Rita(RiRi)POV:

I walk out of the kitchen after cleaning it and walk up stairs to August room. I knock on his door.

"Come in" his voice is muffled. I push open the door and slowly walk in with my hands behind my back. My bottom lip is tucked between my teeth. He walks out of his walk in closet and his lower body is wrapped in a white towel. I clear my throat and try, try looking away, but it's too damn impossible.

"Hi" I give him a tight smile. His not smiling.

"Wassup, what chu' want? I wanna get dressed" so his still mad. I purse my lips together.

"Well I- uh- I uh wanted to apologize for what I did. I didn't mean to make you angry. I was just playing with you, so I didn't know you'd get mad. I'm also sorry that I messed up your curls, so I was wondering if I can fix them- not that they are damaged, cause they still look good. Just to make it up to you, I even finished cooking that breakfast. It's in the kitchen on the counter. I'm sorry again" I look down and turn around to walk out. I walk in my room and close the door.

That was scary. Note to self

Never play with August's hair... his like a girl with it. 'Oh my fucking hair'

I giggle at my own thought. That's pretty funny. I take a quick shower and put on some shorts and a shirt with white Adidas socks. I tie my hair in a high messy bun. I don't know what to do. It's starting to be boring just sitting. I used to love my day offs, but with August mad at me, it's boring and uncomfortable being here. I miss Diane, I wish she was here. Her sisters daughter just gave birth and she need to help her so she'll be gone for some time. We don't know when she'll return. I hope she does.

I decide to do my daily Yoga. It's been a minute since I've done any of those. I start with the bound angle position for about 2 minutes, than I do the balancing the cat, I than do the bow and four more exercise than lastly I do the Tripod headstand, I do a head stand position with my head on the floor. I do a split with my legs up in the air.

"Mmm, you flexible"

I take a deep breath and get down. I stand up and look up at him. "Wassup, what'chu need?" He licks over his lips and walks further in the room. "I was wondering if the offer still stands?"

I furrow my eyebrows. "What offe- oh I guess" I get my coconut oil and we walk out of my room. I sit on the couch and put a pillow on the floor so he can sit. He sits in between my legs and I play with his curls. I dip my hands in the coconut oil container and rub it in his scalp.

"Why you so quiet?"

"I have nothing to say" I play with his curls one more time and close the coconut oil. Now they look good and shiny. The motherfucker has got some nice ass hair.

"You have nothing to say or you just don't want to talk to me?"

Both. "I'm done, you can get up now"

"Can you play with my hair for a bit longer? You have soft hands"

This nigga trying to apologize, but won't say it. "Is this your way of trying to say sorry? By letting me playing with your hair? You can just say sorry you know?"

"I did apologize"

I roll my eyes and push his head away from me. "Man, just move. You didn't. You think letting me play with your hair is making up? Its not. Get up, move." I say sternly. He sucks his teeth.

"Man what'chu want me to say? I'm sorry ight? You happy?"

"Man I said move, don't say shit you don't mean. It's pointless and I don't need your lame ass sorry" I snap at him and push his head away from me again getting up, walking away.

♡♡♡

Yung__Aug_♡Love