Chapter 31

Roslin POV:

I look around the restaurant I'm in, waiting for August. I see him walk in with Rizzy and I roll my eyes. Why does he have to be everywhere he goes? His wearing light blue demin jeans that is ripped and a black shirt with black Nike air max and a black and white cap. He looks good. He always looks good. Damn this man is fine. Why didn't I go after him? Anyway he like Rita.

He sits down with Rizzy. "Wassup?"

"Hi, thanks for meeting up with me. Is it necessary that his sitting with us? No offense"

Rizzy shakes his head. "Mmmm, you good"

"Step out for a minute, let me talk to her. So how you get my number, what you need?"

Rizzy gets up and leaves. I take deep breath and relax. "I got them from Rita"

He rolls his eyes. "Should have known. Told that girl not to go around saying my name or giving out my shit."

I quickly shake my head. "No, no, don't worry. I took it without her noticing and she can't know we met, I deleted your number afterwards" I explain to him. He nod.

"Ok so you steal my numbers from your bestfriend's phone and I shouldn't tell her we met? Wassup? This got something to do with Chris? You wanna get back at him or-"

I scoff. "No! Of course not. Listen, I'm not like that, ok? Yeah he hurt my feelings, but I'm not about to fuck his friend to get back at him, I was not mad like that and I don't have time to focus on getting Chris's feelings hurt. Nigga doesn't have feeling, clearly."

"Hmmm, but you fucked Rizzy"

I roll my eyes. "Yeah and I was drunk and it wasn't to get back at him- wait a minute, why are we talking about this? This is not why I called you here. Listen I'm leaving Nola the day after tomorrow."

"You could have just said Wednesday, but what am I going to do with this information? You and I ain't friends"

"Yeah you not, but you friends with my bestfriend and I need you to look out for her while I'm gone. She has no one besides me and this is big and huge, but I'm going to have to trust you to look out for her. I know with you she's safe"

"Mmm, so you trust me? Just like that? A total stranger"

"Well that is why I said this is huge, but yeah, I mean I've seen how you are with her. You care you know and if I didn't know better I'd say you have feelings for her"

"Mmm, nah. She's cute and all that, but not my type"

I nod. "Whatever you say. Either you with her to fuck or you have real feelings and if you there to fuck, damn you're really a patient man. But back to the real reason. I don't know how long I'll be gone so I'mma need you to make her talk to you. Because I need her under your roof."

"Ok, so why you leaving? Listen, your friend is stubborn and she ain't budging"

"Well just know it will benefit Rita in thee end. This is all for her and I'm hoping everything goes well and I'm back before the break ends"

"Well I mean you better make sure you back before summer breaks end, because after that she's going to her apartment."

"I know, but if I'm not back I need you to convince her not to move. After everything that's happened to her, I don't want her alone"

"Man I'll see what I can do, but whatever you do, tell her you leaving. Make up some story"

I nod and got up with a small smile. "Thank you for meeting with me again and please don't tell her we met or that what I'm doing has something to do with her."

He smirk and nod. "Ight, cool. You'll enjoy your trip"

I nod and pulled out a small paper and gave it to him. "For emergencies only. If anything is wrong call me here, only if it's a life and death situation. I won't always have my phone on me. Take care of my friend please"

He nod and took the paper. "Don't worry, she's good"

I smile and walk out of the restaurant, not before giving Rizzy a smile. Let's do this. You all will find out why I'm leaving Nola in a few months. Just know it's not because of Chris. Has nothing to do with him. All for my friend, my bestfriend, my sister, Rita Renee Del'Monte.

♡♡♡

Just a Roslin POV. How did y'all like it? Thought it was good. What is Roslin up to? We'll find out soon. Hope it was good and y'all enjoy. Tomorrow is school and I'm busy here writing a chapter. Goodnight everyone. Love y'all hope everything is good and fine

Didn't proofread

Yung__Aug_♡Love