Capture

~~~

Naruto arrived to Uzu safely. He stretched before walking on the land. They surely couldn't have followed me. But if they did, Naruto had to come up with a clan.

Naruto walked to the underground base that was built by the Uzumaki. Dropping down to the water, he channeled chakra to his feet and balanced himself.

I have to get all the scrolls and secrets in my sealing. Naruto ran to the vault and saw the numerous techniques that were there. I only need ones that will benefit me. He saw a few elements jutsu scrolls and immediately grabbed on them.

Haven't learned any of these kinds of jutsus. Naruto thought as he grabbed another scroll. 'Sealing scroll for dummies' A scroll that contained the arts of sealing. Naruto immediately snagged it.

My knowledge with fuinjutsu is scarce. While my clan are the best with it, this base doesn't have much things about it. Naruto roamed around as he picked many scrolls.

Huh? What's this? Naruto found an odd book that was sticking out. Out of his curiousness, Naruto pulled the book out and skimmed through the pages.

It's blank...

Naruto suddenly heard a noise in front of him. Naruto looked up and saw the shelf... moving to the side. A door appeared from the other side. Naruto slowly opened the door. To his surprise, a long spiral staircase was there.

I have gone too far to just stop. Naruto walked down the staircase in a tense manner. Naruto stopped as he saw a room. It's dark... As soon as Naruto walked inside the room, it started to simultaneously light up. Torches upon torches were making a path for Naruto.

This is odd. Naruto walked down the narrow concrete floor. As Naruto got a clear view, he saw a tablet that was destroyed in half. Naruto stood forth right in front of the tablet and read it out loud.

"There will be a time when leaders shall clash. Puddles of blood will fall in the battle. Endless warriors will perish, their lives getting taken by the gods-..."

The words were cut off. It looks like the tablet is a message or prophecy of some sort. Naruto walked towards the staircase. Such lies. Relics of the past are only history, nothing more. Naruto made his way to the top floor. The light of the torches burning away behind him.

Naruto snagged a couple more scrolls before going to his makeshift room. Naruto gathered his belongings and went in the hallway. It's been almost a day after the Tea Country and Naruto has yet to sleep ever since.

Won't hurt to sleep, right? Naruto fell on his bed and slept shortly after.

~~~

Naruto woke up in a familiar sewer. His eyes quickly scanned his surroundings before sighing. "I'm here again, huh?" Naruto got up the sewer-type water and looked at the cage in front of him.

Deadly red eyes with slits were glaring towards him. Naruto slightly arched his lips upwards, forming a small smile.

"Looks like we meet again, eh? Kyuubi."

~~~

It's been hours outside of his mindscape. Leaf-nins are slowly creeping up the Uzu territory. "Are you sure he's here?"

"He could be fooling us, but I doubt he is."

~~~