Chapter 35

Aaron(Rizzy)POV:

"Who's house is this? Your boss?"

I nod and use my key to unlock the door. We walk in and I already know Chris and them is here. The way it's so loud. We walk further inside and they all in the TV room watching a game.

"Man what the fuck is LeBron doing man? He supposed to- shit man!" Chris yells, punching air. I shake my head at this nigga. He takes basketball too serious.

"Wassup niggas?" I greet and they so concentrated, they can't even hear me. I sit down and tell my sister to sit. Thirty minutes passes and the game is over, now they want to talk.

"Wassup Robyn?" August greets her. She smiles and gets up to give him a hug. "Hey August. Look at you all grown up. You even have a goatee. It's so nice to see you again"

"Mmm, I'm a grown man now"

We chuckle. "This my sister Rob-"

"Rihanna and Aaron is my brother"

"Oh, now you go by Rihanna?" I ask her. She smiles and nods.

"Ight, I'm Red"

"That's your birth name?" Robyn queries. Red straight faces her, because he know what's the next question.

"You think that's my real name?"

Robyn frowns. "No, but parents do give kids some weird names"

"Definitely, like that August name" Chris murmurs. We hear him and all bust out laughing.

"Nigga piss off"

"Nah, that ain't my real name and I ain't telling you my real name"

"Mmm, whatever"

"I'm Maurice-"

"Nigga shut up, his name is Chris"

Robyn giggles and nods.

"Well nice to meet yall"

Chris has on this goofy smile on his face. "The pleasure is all mine honey"

"Honey? Nigga, what's wrong with you?" Red asks. I nod my head too. "Yeah nigga, don't be getting ideas, that's my sister. I'll shoot your ass"

"I'm being nice ok? Something y'all niggas can't be."

Aaliyah comes sprinting in the TV room immediately jumping in my arms. "I thought I heard your voice. Hey uncle Aaron"

I smile throwing her in the air and catching her. "I'm good love, how you doing? Uncle missed you"

She giggles. "You just saw me yesterday"

"Yeah I did, but uncle loves you so much, he misses you everyday"

"Aawwee uncle, I love you too."

"Ight, I want you to meet my sister Robyn. You've met her before, but you won't remember, you were still a little baby than"

I turn her body to face Robyn. Robyn smiles and waves.

"Hi. I'm Rihanna or Robyn, what's your name?"

"I'm Aaliyah Arial Alsina but I go by Aaliyah"

"You've grown up to be such a beautiful girl"

"Thank you"

She gets off me and walks to her father and sits next to him. She grabs the remote and changes to cartoons.

"Rizzy why we ain't never met your sister?" Red questions. I shrug. "She was back at home finishing her studies. Now she came here to find work"

"In Nola? Damn girl, like you for'real? Maybe you should have went to California or Atlanta"