50 ❆ Understand

Jin and Jungkook were let off with a month of detention, Yang surprisingly not taking their abilities away using the bracelet. Though, the two were too thankful to really question it.
They assumed she wasn't aware they were also apart of the plot to take her ass down.

Jungkook practically ran out of the office when she let them off the hook, not wanting to talk to SeokJin, especially after their staged argument.

Because in reality, it wasn't staged.

The truth behind, not only Jin's words, but his as well were too real for it to be fake.

SeokJin liked him too.

It's just Jin wasn't afraid to pursue those feelings.

While Jungkook covered his up with anger, jealousy, and regretful statements he didn't mean.

Taehyung hasn't spoken to Jungkook nor Seokjin in the past week, he rarely even looked at them, the most the two got were a firm glare from Jimin. Just like how Jungkook and SeokJin haven't spoken, all three of them avoiding each other to prevent confrontation.

Jin was, frankly, sick of it.

Which is why SeokJin followed Jungkook, grabbing the younger elemental by the wrist and pulling him into one of the darker hallways the guards and marshalle's didn't bother looking in. It was illuminated by the light in the main hallway.

Jungkook was about to scream, until SeokJin covered his mouth with his hand, "Shut it." he seethed, Jungkook glaring at him but doing it either way. His doe eyes sharpened into daggers.

Jin let go, crossing his arms over his chest as he looked at Jungkook, "I meant what I said, what's your problem with me? You said I don't understand you, why?"

Jungkook rolled his eyes, while mirroring Jin,  "We both know-"

"That wasn't staged," SeokJin interrupted, his eyes going to orange briefly before going back to normal, "so stop fucking lying, because of you we both hurt Taehyung, so I suggest you start telling the truth."

Those words felt like a knife going straight into Jungkook's heart, because he knew Jin was right. Because of the petty, rude, argument he started, they both hurt Taehyung. Even though Jungkook knows it's mainly his fault for starting the argument in the first place. For trying to cover up his feelings for Jin by lashing out on him.

Jin's eyes widened as he walked closer to Jungkook, "Are you about to cry?"

Jungkook quickly shook his head, wiping his eyes before any tears could come out.

Damn his freaking sensitivity towards the people he cared about.

"N-no," he stuttered, ignoring the look Jin gave him. Once he composed himself, he looked at the elder, "I'm sorry for what I said that night, I didn't mean any of it."

"Then why'd you say it?"

Jungkook sighed, leaning against the wall of the hallway, "Be-because the home I grew up in, my parents, hate fire elementals. I grew up around people who didn't like them, and i'm the type of person who likes pleasing people, and I like making my parents proud." Jungkook's heart rate began picking up when he realized what he was about to confess, "A-and I know they'd disown me if they ever found out I was falling for a fire elemental."

SeokJin inhaled a deep breath, a lump forming in his throat. He thought Jungkook may have feelings for him, but he didn't know the rest. Jungkook was right, SeokJin didn't understand him at first.

"Hey," Jin placed his hand on Jungkook's cheek, making the frost elemental look at him, "i'm sorry too, I should have guessed it was something like that."