Chapter 41

Chris(Breezy;CB;CBreezy;Chris Breezy)POV:

"Oh, wassup Blondie? Why you do this hairstyle? Looks really weird. You must be embracing your inner whiteness" Red said walking in. I sucked my teeth as my niggas laughed at what he said.

"Nigga shut up. You the one with white people's eyes"

Rizzy chuckled and nod. "That's about right. I ain't never seen a black person with them scary blue eyes"

Red frowned. "Nigga, you got green eyes"

Rizzy shrugged. "Yeah, but mines a hazel, like my sisters. Yours are creepy man. I m-"

"Y'all both have scary eyes. Can y'all shut up or bounce?" August said. I frowned. "Nigga what's your problem?" I queried. He sigh. "I'm trynna think. Some weird shit is happening and I can't put my finger on it."

"Wassup? You good?" Red asks for all of us. August bit his lip. "Y'all see that new nigga Fingers brought in a few months ago? I think his name is Van? Ever since he got here, you know, since he started working for me, my shit is just going wrong. Like my products and money just keeps being messed up, shit is starting to piss me off."

"Tell him wassup. You think him and Fingers are stealing from you?" Red asked. He shook his head. "Nah, I mean I trust Fingers. His been my nigga from day one. I don't think they working together. I'm thinking of something to get him to talk. You know how niggas is"

"Just beat the truth out of him" Rizzy said.

"What if it ain't him?" I ask. "Nah. Funny how when he walks in shit pops off and he came around the time my club got shot at and I was almost killed" August explains.

Rizzy looked my up and down. "You and Ri dyed at the same time? Her shit is red"

I nod. "Yeah. She said I'd look good and she was right"

"Well she lied to you. Like I said, you look about white." Red said. We chuckled.

"Rose is coming back soon" August said. We all looked at him.

"Use me as an I don't care button" Red said, causing us to all laugh.
"I'm talking to Chris"

"What you want me to say? I'm in a relationship"

"Yeah, but weren't y'all a thing?"

I shake my head. "Nooooooooo. We was just fucking and Rihanna doesn't need to know. Anyway Rose and I stopped fucking for weeks before she left. Shit was broken already. Don't bring up that shit in front of Rihanna"

"Nigga, you trynna make a sister a fool? She ain't stupid" Rizzy commented.

"Her not knowing doesn't mean she's stupid. I'd like for my relationship to continue peacefully"

"Nigga, lying ain't gone help. Just tell her the truth, she's going to find out nother less. Check this... Rita and Rihanna are friends, right? Rita and Rose are friends, right? She's bound to find out my nigga" Red advised to me. I sigh.

I shake my head. "Rita ain't gone start some shit by mentioning that and Rose ain't stupid enough to start that topic knowing I'm in a relationship with Rihanna"

Aug shrugged. "I mean he does have a point. Rita doesn't like starting trouble and I'm sure Rose has moved on"

I nod. "Yeah. She has moved on. She must have. Three months is long enough"

Roslin(Rose)POV:

I got out of my cab and took my suitcases out too. I'm back. I found what I was looking for and I'm happy. Y'all will soon find out what it is. I pulled my suitcases inside the hotel room. Yes, I'm sleeping in the hotel today. I want to surprise Rita tomorrow, right now I'm tired and all I want to do is sleep.

A lot happen while I was away. I met knew people and I'm still single. I was in Mexico, but than went to London for a while, just to unwind and relax. I enjoyed myself and it was lovely. I'm back to finish my studies and become a nurse.

♡♡♡

Didn't proofread

Yes Rose is back. Short chapter.Next chapter about to be lit, for the nasty ones

Yung__Aug_♡Love