Chapter 46

Chris(Breezy;CB;CBreezy;ChrisBreezy)POV:

Its been a few days since Rose told me she's pregnant. Rihanna still doesn't know and I don't even know how I'm going to tell her. I sigh, running my hand through my small curls. "So you going to tell me what's going on with you? You not answering my calls or any of our calls."

"I fucked up"

He chuckled. "Fucked up how?" I look up at him. "I cheated, with Rose"

"Rose? Nigga we talked about this"

"I know, I know. Man I was drunk and I know that's not an excuse. There's more"

"She's not pregnant, is she?"

I swallow the lump on my throat. He sigh. "Really Chris? Why ain't you use a condom man?"

"I did. But she's set that, that's my kid. She even left this" I gave him the sonogram picture. He started at it and put it down. "But there's a possibility that this ain't your baby-"

"No, I don't think she's lying. You could see it on her face, man. She even said she's getting an abortion, would someone lie about that? If it wasn't my kid, I don't think she would have come and told me that she's getting an abortion. She said either I support her or not, but either way she has Rita's support. She doesn't even care what I want. Yeah, I don't want a baby with her, but she can't just kill my seed like that. It ain't it's fault. I just have to deal with the consequences"

"Than man you gotta tell her. Tell her how you feel and that you'll be a present father. See what she says and than tell Rihanna. She's bound to find out. I'm always at Rita's with Rizzy, his going to find out some how. Rita is friends with Rihanna. I don't think she can hide such a secret from her friend"

I nod and sat back. "Man I love Robyn. When I tell her this, she definitely gone break up with me. I love her and that shit is going to go down the drain"

August(Yungin)POV:

"Why ain't you tell me? Shit, I'm around you almost everyday." I said walking inside her house. She frowned, closing the door. "Well hello to you too. What's wrong with you?"

"Hi. Why ain't you tell me Rose is pregnant?"

She sigh and walked in the living room sit to down. I followed behind her and sat next to her. "August it wasn't my place and it's also none of your business."

"Well yeah, but than she wants to get an abortion and my nigga ain't feeling that"

She frowned. "It's her body. If she wants to get an abortion, she can. She's the one who has to carry the baby, not Chris. Look, I don't support what she's doing, but I support her. She's my best friend and she'll always have my support"

"But don't you think my nigga should still have a say in all this? That's his seed"

She rolls her eyes. "Yes, and that is why I told her to tell both Rizzy and Chris so they both know about her decision. It's up to them if they support her or not, bu-"

I frown. "What do you mean Rizzy? Why does she have to tell Rizzy?" Her eyes widen and she made an O shape with her lips. I raise my eyebrow. "Well?"

"I thought you knew"

"Well now I do"

She tries getting up, but I pull her down. "This is really none of your business August. Rizzy would have told you if he wanted you to know. Maybe you should talk to him"

I purse my lips.

She looks at me and smiles. "So, let's start from the beginning. Hi, how are you?"

I chuckled. "I'm good. How you doing?"