Chapter 6

New

You and Link were walking back to the Zora's for shelter.

You and Akari told everything to Link. He was a little confused, but he understood most. Some of the troops from strong Zora's and Goron's went to aid the Hylians back in Hyrule castle.

Link had his cap off to put a bag of ice on his head to get better from the injury. You had elastic bandages on your leg. Link sighed. "We should go after them, (Y/N)."

"How? We don't know a thing about them. Besides, we should go before they attack the Zora's." You responded. "You're right."

Akari walked out the door to check something. "Akari? Is something wrong?"

"(Y/N), you might want to see this."

~

"Let me see here.." The girl said, looking through a glass ball.

"Tell me."

"(Y/N) (L/N). Princess of the northern kingdom."

"I know that, the rest."

"Accompanied by..the spirit, Akari. The hero...Link."

"Those three are very, very powerful. Sadly, not everything lasts. The princess is protected by the spirit and the hero. That spirit is strong. Aim to get her name out of her and make her ours."

"Wouldn't that hurt you, your highness?"

"It's a lot better than letting that girl keep her. In the end, she'll have no one!!"

"What about..him?"

"His ancestor was weak, forgotten and lost. So is this incarnation now, he is not a problem. Just kill him. Anyways, you're sure no one is alive here?"

"Triple checked! Nope!"

~

Akari brought you to a group of people. You took a look at them and knew who they were. They looked at you, specially the one in the front. She looked at your eyes. "Princess (Y/N)? Is it really you..?" She said, her voice cracking as she held you cheek.

"Avani? How...How are you alive after-" Avani was your sitter. She cared for you since you were a small baby.

"One of the most loyal soldiers gathered the most he could and got us out of there. I thought the bad men had got you.." She hugged you. You introduced her to Link.

"Oh! You must come! We got to make a village at the deserts."

"Gerudo desert?" Link asked. "Yes! It's safe. A strong barrier created by the spell of our guardians is around the village!"

You, Link and the group of people headed to Gerudo desert. You entered the village and it looked lovely. It had a cozy vibe to you.

There was a tall building, the main building straight forward. Your heart began beating fast..but you felt it wasn't your heart. Akari flew to the building. "Hey!" You whispered, walking behind her. You three got in the building and saw a staff.