Chapter Two: Pissy Sissy

Elena POV

I watched Stefan looked outside then I saw she was really pretty and she wasn't even showing her face. You could tell there was a face of beauty behind that helmet though.That just made my blood boil and made me wanna scream. I started to get jealous so I cried out for Stefan because he was who I was with at the moment. Honestly I couldn't care less which Salvatore brother I had as long as I had one I was fine. But this was odd because he just ignored me and continued to look at the girl she looked like she was deep in thought staring at the sky. Then I called out to Damon who instead of being like my little brother  ignoring you and smirk while obviously flirting with me just held his finger up to tell me to give him a minute. That's when I realized all the supernatural boys in the grill were staring at her I scoffed and went to sit by Caroline and Bonnie.

Nicola POV

I just realized that everyone knew I was there and I was just deep in thought I mean can you blame me. I came here and Elena has not one but two boys who look like a lovesick puppy. They were so whipped and the worst part was they probably didn't even know they were but it was so obvious. Ok I can do this I thought.

Nobody's POV

That moment it was like time slowed down the boys knew the girl was gonna walk in because what she thought to be thinking was actually thinking out loud. As soon as she entered the building the only thing they all could say. Well more like a growl "mate". They all looked at each other then just watched her as she scanned the grill she found who she was looking for she found it and then she made her way toward her Elena."Hello dearest sister of mine" Nicola said that was when Elena knew she was fucked. If anyone found out what she did to her sister they would never trust her again especially Jeremy so she did the only thing she could have thought of at the moment make everyone hate her sister. "How dare you you will NEVER be a sister of mine now get the hell out of my sight" she said while glaring at her sister she then saw her laughing she was wondering why she was laughing then it happened.

Elena POV

I wanted to ask her why she was laughing and she said this to me "Umm idk maybe because it's fucking hilarious how your trying to make me sound like the bad guy when you made half my fucking life a living hell" Nikki said and I could feel everyone's eyes on us. I have been a terrible sister and I still in a way am but no one is gonna call me out. " Let's be respectful adults and talk about this and here's a thought why don't you stop acting childish and take off that helmet "alright fine whatever you want" I was finally pleased with myself until she said Your Majesty in the most Britain accent ever and it sounded real.

Nicola POV

I just smirked after seeing her face when I called her "Your majesty" I could have sworn I saw a blood vessel pop right out of her head. She looked shocked when she saw my eyes and face for the first time "It really is you" she softly whispered. I still heard her thanks to my super hearing. My eyes different colors and all was all out.

I could tell she was trying to process the fact that I'm back and way better than before

I could tell she was trying to process the fact that I'm back and way better than before. Then she said do your eye thing so I know it's truly you. I knew everyone was looking at us at this point but I couldn't care less she was getting nervous my plan was working. Alright fine I said then I let all my anger out and my eyes changed entirely.

She gasped I love it I have the upper hand now and no one was gonna get in my way

She gasped I love it I have the upper hand now and no one was gonna get in my way. She glared at me but that didn't do anything to me but make me really happy I was getting a reaction out of her.

 She glared at me but that didn't do anything to me but make me really happy I was getting a reaction out of her

So what do you say Sis I said with the most disgust and venom are we gonna talk now or at home. I looked over and she saw everyone was looking at us and apparently it bothered her I couldn't give two fucks less but oh well what works works.Fine at home I heard her mumble ok bye now sis I said with venom laced in my voice.

Damon POV Yes I know it's someone else finally

I am just watching this fight between this beautiful goddess in front of me and Elena I mean what did that girl mean when she said Elena made her life a living hell. I intended to find out and when Elena walked away mumbling profanities then I decided that I was gonna go get to know my mate even if she doesn't know it yet she is mine and Stefans, Kol, Elijah, and Klaus. As much as I hated it we would all have to share her I didn't even know her name and I was already falling at her feet I never did this with Elena mysterious goddess girl what are you doing to me. I was gonna walk up to her when she turned around but then she dusted off her pants and got up like nothing happened at all. She looked like she was gonna start talking and I didn't wanna be rude so I decided to let her finish. Wait I am Damon Freaking Salvatore I am always rude wth is wrong with me. Then she spoke......
———————————————————————————
Hey sorry for the cliffhanger but I just gotta know are y'all liking my story so far or not well thanks for reading😇😍🥰❤️