𝟎𝟎𝟏

CHAPTER ONE

( LYDIA BLAKE )

ONE: ACQUAINTANCE

ONE: ACQUAINTANCE

"she's a very pretty girl they all admitted"

1st september 1994

lydia blake was the epitome of lovely. from her features, to her personality, to her view on the world. she didn't care for blood status and didn't care for your background. she focused solely on who you were in that moment and how you acted towards others. maybe that's why she was placed in hufflepuff. despite her families bets of her being a ravenclaw. maybe because that's where her father had been placed when he attended hogwarts.

unlike her father, her mother had attended the beauxbatons academy in france alongside her sister appoline delacour. yes, lydia's mother was half veela. meaning the girl herself was a quatre veela. it might have explained why half of the hogwarts population had a crush on her, but she had never really noticed the longing stares from her classmates.

lydia blake's life was perfect. sure it felt a bit meaning less at times, but who's doesn't. maybe it was because she had never been in love, despite her being fifteen. she thought she'd have time to find the love of her life. and once she did they'd be able to settle down in a small village in the south of france. she'd always enjoyed france.

but at the current moment, love wasn't the thing occupying her mind. no finding the carriage that her friends sat in was. sharon todd and elena cooper, her best friends since first year. the three girls were inseparable and considered eachother sisters.

lydia's strappy sandals clicked against the trains floor as she peaked through nearly every carriage trying to find a glimpse of her friends. she regretted choosing the shoes, but decided she looked good so she'd push through the pain. she didn't have time to complain anymore as she was pulled callously into a carriage on her left. she stumbled slightly before grabbing her chest as she tried to calm down her rapid heartbeats.