|dekaokto|

Untouched

All Rights Reserved

© 2014 Luna Black  

~*~

At the dawn of morning, when the ersatz sun shone lightly against the side of her cheek, Ariel began stirring on the bed, slowly wakening from her slumber. She turned on her side and covered her mouth as she giggled at Hades’ expression.

The God had woken up almost seconds before her and was struggling with something in his mouth. Ariel propped herself on her elbow, turning to look at him and said, “What are you doing?”

He frowned, sliding his nail in between his teeth and muttered, “There is something stuck in my teeth, it’s that maize thing‒popcorn?”

She grinned, keeping some distance between them as to not suffocate him with morning breath. “I told you to brush your teeth last night, silly!”

Hades narrowed his eyes, standing up and said, “You fell asleep on my arm last night, I didn’t want to wake you so I went to sleep with you. It is very uncomfortable; it feels like my teeth are separating.”

She pointed to the door, smiling at him with mirth shining in her eyes and said, “Go brush your teeth. It’ll take out the little popcorn chips. You should’ve brushed your teeth when I went last night.”

He huffed, muttering curses under his breath as he entered the bathroom and walked over to the sink. He stared at himself in the mirror and smiled in satisfaction. He hadn’t seen his eyes shining so brightly in a long time; surely Ariel was good for him.

Heaving out a sigh, Hades grabbed his toothbrush and began ridding his teeth off the strange sensation of the chips stuck in between his teeth. Afterwards, he splashed cold water on his face and looked at himself in the mirror once more.

“Blue hair,” he huffed, “out of all the hair colours they could’ve given me, they chose blue.” He shook his head, running his fingers through his hair and walked out of the room.

A bright smile grew on his lips as his eyes landed on Ariel. She was lying down on his bed, a content grin on her face as she tapped her fingers against her stomach, rhythmically and as she became aware of his presence said, “I could so get used to this.”

“Oh really?” He smirked, crawling on the bed towards her, “What could you possibly get used to, milady?”

“Oh nothing,” she sighed nonchalantly as he grabbed her legs and wrapped them around his waist, “earthshattering orgasms, movie nights…you.”

His smiled, if possible, widened, almost peeling his cheeks apart as she rested her hands on his chest. “I could definitely get used to this too, love. What would you like to eat for breakfast?”

“Mm,” she let her hands fall on the plush pillows underneath her and said, “fruits!”

Hades laughed, pressing a soft closed-lip kiss to her mouth and said, “Do you have any preference?”

“Nope,” she shook her head, snuggling closer to the warm blankets and said, “whatever you pick out is fine with me.”

“Alright, I’ll be right back, don’t go anywhere.” he nodded his head and grabbed a robe from his closet. She loved seeing him in casual clothes. She had forced him to wear grey sweatpants and a V-neck shirt, and he looked simply edible.

As he went to gather her breakfast, Ariel hopped off the king sized bed and made her way to his grand bathroom. If she thought that Persephone’s bathroom was nice, she definitely had never seen Hades’.