Eighty Four

a/n: took a small break from this book. hope you guys understand. enjoy!

**
Jazmyne grabs Elly's hand and smiles. "So I was thinking...Well, my parents were thinking. They wanna have dinner with you and your mom. This Friday".

Elly looks down at her, "My mother? Mamas, I can't do that".

Jazmyne blushes at the pet name and pulls her arm a little. "Please. They really wanna like...Get to know you on a personal level. Plus they're really adamant about meeting parents".

Elly sighs and shrugs, "I'll have to ask. It'll probably be no, though. You know how she is".

"I don't, actually. You never bring me around her, remember".

Elly looks over and licks her lips, "You getting smart with me?"

Jazmyne giggles and tilts her head, "What if I am?"

Elly bites her lips and looks away, "Fuck. You look good as fuck today".

Jazmyne smiles, "Thank you. My ex never let me wear tight clothes. You could say she was possessive".

"Oh, I am too. Just not to the point where I restrict you from wearing clothes. People can look, but I'm the only one who can touch".

Jazmyne looks up at Elly and blushes. "Shut up".

Jade walks over and smiles. "Hey, Jazzy...Hey Elly. I was wondering if you wanted to go out with Tati and me on Friday. Shopping spree?"

"Oh, I'd love to but...Elly and I kinda have something planned. Maybe next time?"

Jade nods and frowns, "Oh uh...Sure".

The bell rings and Jade smiles. "See you later". She fixes her bag before walking off to class.

Jazmyne looks over and shrugs, "Wonder what that was about. Hm. I gotta get to class, baby".

Elly nods and smiles, "Bye, baby". Jazmyne smiles and leans up to kiss her once.

**
Benjamin grabs his phone, groaning. Noah looks over and frowns, "What's going on?"

"My mom literally texts me every hour. This morning, she made me share my location with her. It's like I have zero privacy now. All because if those pills. God, I wish I wasn't so stupid!"

Noah shakes his head and reaches over to grab Benjamin's phone. "Hey, you're not stupid, bebesita. You had a slip. You're okay and you're recovering, alright,"

Benjamin shrugs, "Well from the words of my parents my dumb decision got me here so...".

"You know what you need? A breather...Seriously. This whole situation is too much. Think I could convince your mom to let you out the house?"

Benjamin shakes his head, "I'm literally on house arrest. I got in trouble for walking to the mailbox the other day".

Noah frowns and grabs Benjamin's hand. "Hey. I'm right here, okay? Stop stressing".

Benjamin looks over and sighs, "I-...I'm sorry. It's just frustrating. I just...Thought they'd be more understanding".

"I get that. I really do but sometimes you just gotta let things be, okay? I'm right here with you the whole time".

Benjamin nods and smiles, "Thank you. Means a lot".

Noah smiles back and leans in to kiss him. Benjamin brings his hand up to Noah's face, kissing back.