Chapter foury-three - She said yes!

Alexander POV

Today is the best day of my life. Its my birthday and I been enjoying my day with my babe. She's been complaining that I am such a caveman.

"Alex can we take a break? Shit I am going to lose my sanity to you. Your such a caveman". She told after I made love to her again and again and again.

"But babe! You don't how much..." She cut me

"I swear I will never ever do it again. I am sore please!" She said pleading then turn to the guestroom.

"If you won't stop I will stay here until the dinner" no no no! I grab her immediately and I hug her.

"Fine babe I will not, not for now! But after the dinner I can't hold it. Please?" She look at me shock.

"Haizt... You and your stupidity of sex Alex"

We stayed in my room while watching movies. I order food for us to eat because I don't want her to cook. I just want to spend all my time with her.

She is so sexy lying in the bed while her head rested in my arms. Cute cute! Fuck my junior is now waking up. I hug her and kiss her in her neck and keep my nose nozzle on it. I pressed my junior to her thigh.

Her eyes go wide and stunned looking at me.

"Alex" she said.

"Babe please... I can't help it" I said more like begging.

She sigh and nod her head.

Yes! Yes!

Without any second, I hover her and kiss her wildly and hungrily. We made love two times. Then she fall asleep. I can't even believe myself, well the fact I am hibernating for two years is a big factor to consider.

I decided to take a nap too. Having several rounds of sex is so tiring but every time I look at her my body refresh and regain my energy back. Haizt... I am madly, deeply and crazily in love with this women.

We are now currently changing for dinner in my parents house. Marialle and Mark is also present, I invited them to come. I bought her mini red dress for easy access. You know!!

She look sexy, beautiful and cute! Haizt so lucky to have this girl

I park my car in my parents residence. We were greeted by my parents. They also greeted me happy birthday. I thank everyone and my eyes immediately looking for my girlfriend. She jump out from my hold when I am busy talking to my parents and Mike my best friend. Shit!

I spotted her in the corner of couch with Marialle. She's laughing while Marialle keep on whispering in her ears. Her face is blushing. Maybe Marialle said something to make her blush.

I went to them and I quickly secured my arms on her small waist.

"Wow your lover boy is here! You just away from him like 5 minutes. Here he is" Marialle said