| 𝐔𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐆𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭 ➪ 𝐎𝐛𝐢-𝐖𝐚𝐧 𝐊𝐞𝐧𝐨𝐛𝐢 |

Prompt:
(Y/N) is Anakin's big sister, and she is nervous about him going on his first Padawan mission with his Master, and her lover, Obi-Wan Kenobi.

Requested by laura_-_

She/Her

1st POV
♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎

              The first words I heard slip from my little brother, Anakin Skywalker's mouth, were 'Shmi Skywalker.' I had been in the Order longer than I could remember, but that name meant more to me than any brainwashing the Jedi could try. That's how I knew the name Skywalker wasn't a coincidence. This young boy from Tatooine was my younger brother, and now 4 years after the Sith, Darth Maul had fallen, the young Skywalker is still in practice under Jedi Knight, Obi-Wan Kenobi.

               At the time Master Qui-Gon Jinn, Padawan Obi-Wan Kenobi and I had located the young Skywalker, I was still under the command of Master Quinlan Vos. Master Vos and I were on Tatooine for a different reason than Master Qui-Gon and Obi, but we all collided when Master Qui-Gon met his untimely demise, and I began to bond with both Anakin and Obi. Learning I have a brother was a weird concept to grasp.

                But now, Master Kenobi, Padawan Skywalker and I are on a mission, our first one together in a while. I've tried to fight my protective 'older sister' feelings towards the young boy, and thankfully I've had Obi-Wan to help me keep my judgement unclouded,

"Master Kenobi, do you really think he's ready for something as dangerous as that?" I gasped at the sound of Obi-Wan's proposal, "I mean, taking on a crew of battle droids by himself?"

Obi-Wan shot me a look and rose to his feet, laying his hands on his apprentice's shoulders, "Master Skywalker, you need to remember that your little brother is a Jedi, and he can't be shielded from conflict, and you need to have confidence in both my ability and his abilities. He's the chosen one."

That's definitely not the first time I've heard that. I wouldn't say it aggravated me, but I was a bit jealous that my little brother that I hadn't met until only 4 years ago had more potential than me. Even as a mere Padawan he was showing so much potential.

I crossed my arms across my chest and nodded, "You're right, Master. What are we supposed to do while he's distracting their entire army?"

"This is my favorite part," Obi-Wan grinned while pulling up a hologram on his wrist, "While Anakin is distracting the droids, we will sneak around and disable them from their main reactor. It'll take out all the droids on Naboo."

               I nodded shortly, scratching the back of my head then sighing, "Alright, Ani. You better get a move-on, then."

               "Don't worry about me, okay, (Y/N)," the young Padawan smiled, nudging me encouragingly, "As my Master said, I'm more than capable for this."

                  "Very well," I concluded, still not being convinced, but I wouldn't let my judgement be clouded by my sisterly love for him, "Just give us the signal, then we will be right behind you."

                The youngster ran off in excitement, his newly-crafted lightsaber locked in his right hand. I eyed Obi-Wan and frowned, "I understand we did pretty reckless things as Padawan, but life has changed with this war approaching. I don't think Anakin is up for this."

                 The older man laid a hand on my shoulder, suppressing a somber sigh, "I wish you'd trust my judgement a bit more. I know you don't want him hurt, but I know he can handle it."