Chapter 16: Taken For Granted

I got an extra long chapter here for you all. 7110 Words. By the time I finished what I initially thought was the THIS chapter, it was too short for me to call it one. Therefore, I merged two chapters into one.

I'll personally make some fanart for Shun in the future since quite a few of you want a mini x Reader book for him in the future (In which I will eventually do)

I'll personally make some fanart for Shun in the future since quite a few of you want a mini x Reader book for him in the future (In which I will eventually do). But, for now, the wonderful WinterWolf1377 made her own version of Shun and I gotta say that I really like it.

Heavy ground tremering footsteps originated from the purple haired popsicle as he had all eyes on him. All eyes from his team mates to the students and pros who observed everything over the surveillance monitors. Okay... What exactly was Shun doing? The boy was chanting, "Birdie Birdie Birdie! Chirp Chirp Chirp!!!" While his bionic limbs formed to make wing gestures while his lower half clumsily danced around. Is he on crack? Either way, leave it to a jackass to ruin a precious heart to heart moment right?

Midoriya snickered at the boy's actions but ultimately had growing concern for his friend. "I've already called you a dumbass but what's gotten into you?" Shoto sighed for he thankfully read just about everyone's mind. While it was hard for anything to phase Shoto, truly difficult indeed, (Y/n)'s brother acting like a crackhead wasn't one of those things surprisingly. All in all, the two toned boy just wants to know why he's acting more idiotic than usual.

"Serious moments make me wanna barf!" Shun ceased his actions all to give two big mechanical thumbs down. "Besides I'm acting like the key to our puzzle and calling me a dumbass was a one time thing ya Moron!!!" The male snapped at his sister's lover with mist fleeing his body. Shoto quickly noted that whenever both (Y/n) and her brother are angry, cold mist will waft from their bodies. Two incredibly strong ice quirks that had the same drawbacks and gives. Nevertheless, despite the small genetic similarities, Shun wasn't wrong. The key to the puzzle was engraved into the wall in the shape of an eagle of sorts. It had fanned out wings of baby and navy blue feathers, hooked feet and a rounded yellow beak. "Can we start on the puzzle already? We've already fucked around the last ten minutes and I don't wanna be stuck doing a lame ass puzzle all day!" In fact, the purple haired boy pulled on his half mask, took a deep breath in, and dropped down on all fours. His palms perched at the edge of the tile before he pulled together his brute strength to inch the tile forward. While he made everything look easy, being the tile slid with ease, (Y/n) and Midoriya joined Shun and started pushing on the tiles but could barely move them without help from their quirks unlike the monster.

(Y/n) sighed, "yeah I'm not gonna do this."

"You're already giving up!?" Shun squawked.

"No," (Y/n) rubbed her burning palms. It wasn't heat that burned at her palms but pure pain. "There has to be an easier way to do this." At this rate, she'll use all her strength on the first trial and make it no further.