Chapter 20

Knock

Knock

Knock

"Ugh... Really I was just about to leave to...."

I was in my wearhouse just getting ready for another terrible day at school.

Today was going to be day that I could actually sleep all day while everyone else went to a hero agency.

I opened the door with one quick sweep revealing a petite girl, she was about my height, her face was somewhat innocent and soft.

Her long blue hair fell down to her mid back, and her darker blue eyes made her somewhat softer. (Picture on top)

Why the fuck is such an innocent child doing here!?!

"May I help you?" My voice was dry, I didn't get any sleep last night and I was almost out of coffee.

"Um I may have gotten the wrong address... But are you The Nighttime Vigilante?" Her voice was soft, high pitched one too.

"What's it to you?" At this point I was leaning against the door frame loudly slurping my coffee.

"I came here because I was told this agency accepted me."

I spat out all my coffee.

"Hold on, I'll be back in a second." I shut the door in her face, putting my hero costume on once again.

I slowly opened the door to see her smiling in awe.

"Your are her! Your my favorite hero!!! Can I get an autograph!!"

The girl fumbled around trying to take out a piece of paper.

"Woah. First off we need to go back to the school."

"Wait what do you mean? And what happened to the girl from before?"

Man this girl was oblivious.

"Just come with me."
*----*----*----*----*----*----*----*----*----*----*

"So what's this shit about!" I just explained how a random student just showed up at my door.

"We'll miss Aki here is a new student to the hero course, she just transferred from general studies to Class 1-b. She didn't replace anyone since your class had 21 students in it we just had to make it even. (This is not an actual character btw I made her up)"

"That still doesn't answer my question."

"Well she said you were her favorite hero and sense you are now apart of the Big four I thought she could hangout with you as your taking your training."

"Well..." I turned to the girl who has been standing there the whole time.

"What's your quirk?" I needed to know what I was working with and if they were doing this to raise my spirits.

"Well I'm Mizo Aki and I have two quirks actually just like you! I can manipulate/ Prroduce water and I can read minds."

"Drawbacks."

"I could potentially loose my memory based on how much I've overused it, and I could become dehydrated and possibly pass out."

"Huh. Not bad... Not bad at all... Okay come with me Aki."
*----*----*----*----*----*----*----*----*----*----*
A/n: Another short ass chapter!

Story Time: (you can read this if you want it's completely irrelevant)

My brother and I were exchanging cheap insults and he told me I was so fat that no matter how hard he punched me it wouldn't hurt.

I looked at him and said, your right I look like a whole double decker biscuit but you can't say anything looking like that.

We were saying this infront of my parents and my mother tells us to stop, while my father's laughing his ass off because I called myself a double decker biscuit.

This wasn't even funny but I have no friends to talk about it too ;-;