~Chapter 15~

"Are we almost there? They need our help," Y/N shouts back to Ben.

     "We're almost there!" He shouts back.

     He flies toward the tough terrain getting to Exegol. Everything is red and there's a lot of ruckus, so they had to yell at each other to hear one another. He finally goes into hyperspace and then back out. As soon as he enters the newer atmosphere, the darker world, and the war happening, suddenly appear in front of them. Ren controls the ship, heading downward to get to Rey. He parks it and both of them jump out of the ship.

     "What are you gonna do?" Ben asks Y/N, seeing the X-Wing fighter.

     "I can't stay behind and do nothing, I'm going to go fight. You?" Y/N asks.

     "I need to go help Rey," He says.

     Y/N smirks and then runs over to the X-Wing. She stops in her tracks and runs back to him. She gets her satchel out and hands him a blaster she's been carrying but not using.

     "You might need this," She places it in his hands.

     "For what? Wouldn't I need a lightsaber?" He questions.

     "No way you're using mine, it's my mother's."

     "Oh come on, Y/N. I'll give it back to you once this is all over," Ben complains.

     "Such a big baby," I whisper. "N-O."

     "Ugh fine then," Ben grumbles, and Y/N begins running back to the X-Wing.

     "Why are you using that? Use the TIE," Ben suggests, walking backward.

     "If I use a TIE, they'll be ready to shoot me down. Plus, I know how to use an X-Wing. I hope to see you after this war Ben," Y/N smiles, jumping into the fighter and then placing the helmet on. Ben smiles back and waves goodbye. Y/N waves back, firing up the fighter to take off the ground and into the air.

     Ben weaves his way toward the center of the floating box underneath to find Rey. Rey looks back to Palpatine and nods. However, she's lying, sensing Ben's presence nearby.

     "Good," Palpatine smiles.

     Ben finally finds the entryway and runs toward it. Without thinking, he jumps down and lands on a stone chain leading down to the cave below.

     "Ow," He grunts as the pain springs up.

.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.

     "Finn! Where are you? The lander's leaving!" Rose asks him through the comlink. "Finn!"

     "Go without us, we're taking the entire ship down," He tells her.

     "What? How?" Rose stops running and looks back to try and spot him.

     "We're gonna hit the command deck," Finn sees her at the lander but doesn't move. "Rose, please. Go." Rose is about to run after him, but she's stopped by Lieutenant Connix and another person.

     "Rose!"

     "Rose!" They call out trying to stop her from going any further. She gives in and follows them back to the lander. Finn sits on top of a huge blast gun and directs it toward the control room on the ship.

     "I'll get the trigger!" Jennah announces.

.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.

     "The ritual begins!" Palpatine calls out and the figures in the stands chant once more. "She will strike me down, and pledge herself as a Sith." Rey looks at him, nervously. The figures chant once more.