Chapter 6 ♡

(Y/N) POV  ♡

That Midoriya kid seems nice, I'm glade I helped him. Though he was a bit hard to talk to since he was excessivly nervous, but I don't mind. I was walking on my way to my own house after I dropped Middoriya-San off, I couldn't help but feel as if someone was watching me but I'm sure it's just me being paranoid. 

I became increasingly disquiet as I continued to feel this way, gaining a sense of premonition. I was beyond relieved when I arrived home finally being able to get away from this strange sensation. Even as Yuri yelled at me asking where I'd be, I remained content as I could finally calm down now.

Himiko Toga Pov  ♡ 

months of loneliness without my darling, finally ended as I escaped from prison pretending to be a guard with my quirk. It took me a long time to find where (N/N)-Chan was currently located but with determination I finally tracked her down.

I was currently hiding in a bush beside the pathway my dear (N/N)-Chan will take to get home. As time went by I became increasingly suspicious and worried, (N/N)-Chan should be here by now. Vile thoughts began to flood my head what if she's with someone? has she replaced me? my temper was already rising at the mere thought of it.

Soft footsteps snapped me out of my thoughts as I peered over to see who it was, a blush and smile spread across my face while my heartbeat faster at the sight of my beloved (N/N)-Chan. I gazed at her lovingly, following her behind the bushes to remain unseen. Oh how I wished to be walking beside her, I've missed her so much it hurts it's almost impossible not to take her with me now but I must wait.

She became noticeably more paranoid as if she could feel me watching her, she looks so adorable looking around with those fearful eyes. With every step she takes I admire every inch of her, burying the sight in my mind of her luscious (H/L) (H/C)  swaying with her movement.

Sadness washed over me as she reached the doorway of her house, soon to step in and out of my line of sight. I inaudibly sighed in disapproval of her leave and began to make my way back to my hideout, but I only got so far before the longing to see her once more got the best of me. It's risky, but I had made the decision to look into her window stalking her inside her own house.

we'll soon be together once more (N/N)-Chan~ 

(Y/N) POV ♡

The softness of the sheets laid on top of my bed I jumped on relaxing me from the long day I've had. Thinking over the previous events, the feeling of being watched returned. I looked around but couldn't see anything. 

A shiver sent down my spine why am I feeling this way? I sighed, being forced to crawl out of the comfort of my bed  in order to close my windows and make sure no one could see me just in case this was more than just a mere paranoia. 

To pass the time I decided to look through memes on instagram eating pocky, that was until Yuri slammed open my door "what the hel-" "dad's taking us to the Todoroki's house for dinner, be ready by 5:30pm, k loser?" And with that she closed the door again with force. Ah yes, my dads a pro-hero causing him almost always be so busy we barley see him but occasionally he'll take us out to meet some heros he works with. 

I've never been to the household of the number #2 hero before, but I do know Endeavor sometimes requests my fathers service at his house presumably for a work meeting nothing more. I'm already dreading the future event, knowing that a$$hole and his forced arranged marriage with his wife my dad always suspected he'd try to arrange something with his son and one of me and Yuri for a quirk marriage if we met them. Guess something swayed his mind. 

Time passed by without my realisation, so indulged within my form of entertainment it was almost time to go before I knew it. Bluntly snapped out of my trance by Yuri's yelling at me to get ready, I put down my device feeling disgruntled as I slipped on a casual yet stylish and beautiful outfit then began to run my (f/c) brush through my hair. (You decide if you want to leave your hair out or put it in a hairstyle)

I only managed to step out of my bathroom, initially on my way to spend my last remaining time with what I was doing in the prior moment, my steps faltering then changing direction to head downstairs as I heard a car arriving and being parked. Halfway down the steps, the door to my house opened and in stepped my dad in formal attire smiling at me and Yuri "Hey girls" I rushed down to give him a hug. He quickly returned my embraced, I enjoyed these moments I miss him so much but I understand how much he needs to work to support our families wealth.

Yuri appeared out of a shadow in the corner of the room slightly startling me why is she like this? "Okay, let's just get this over with" she audibly mumbled sighing after she said so, it's not secret Yuri isn't the most social I just hope she doesn't annoy them too much. We got in the car and started to drive off to the location of the Todoroki's house, the ride was mostly filled with asking about our dads hero work and receiving enthusiastic interesting answers.

Before I was aware of it, we had stopped. I turned my head to look out the window and saw a quite large house known as our destination for tonight. I felt anxiety begin to rise within me, meeting new important people can truly be nerve-racking, however I refused to show my discomfort and kept a blank face. 

After walking up to the house and knocking on the door, we where greeted by the face of a female with white hair and red streaks in it. She smiled sweetly, greeted us briefly then left to do what I assume was notify the others of our arrival. I fidgeted with my hands looking down at the floor. "(F/N)" a stern voice interrupted me of my swirling thoughts, it was none other then the number #2 hero. He shook hands formally with my dad in a way of greeting, then turned in my direction looking down at me with a cold stare, I hid my discomfort behind a face devoid of emotion refusing to let him show how much he was intimidating me.

Our brief exchange was probably less than 5 seconds but it felt much longer, Endeavor began to lead the way with my dad by his side them exchanging words about their hero work while me and Yuri followed behind. 

This was gonna be a long night.

Holy sh*t it's been over 1 month since I updated this story I've just been so busy with school and all, so sorry ごめねさい 🥀

pt 2 will be uploaded shortly