🗒 ❛ When you're Jealous ༉‧₊˚✧

"What if you get jealous?His reaction would be..."

°•Earthquake•°

"Don't tell me you're jealous dear?"

You crossed your arms and puffed your cheeks,"Then i won't tell you."

Quake laughs at your attempt of doing a serious reaction,he finds it really cute."Come on dear,I'm already yours,"

It all ends with a hug.Quake never really thought that you'd be the jealous type,guess he was wrong.And of course,he'll kiss your forehead, consider it as a bonus.

°•Thunderstorm•°

At first he didn't know why you were acting strange,but when he finds out that you were just jealous-Oh boy he smirks.

Thunder carefully wraps his arms around you,"What's with the pout hun?Don't be jealous~"He whispers in your ear.

You instantly turn red but stay quiet,ignoring the fact that his voice sends shivers down your spine

°•Cyclone•°

"Eh?Sweetie,what's with the frown?"

Cyclone places a hand on your shoulder,all you can do is look down and nervously fiddled your hands.Too embarrassed to admit that you were jealous,

And with a small blush,you sighed and said. "Nothing important..."

He seems to not buy your lie.Since he didn't wanna force you or anything,cyclone shrugs then places his lips on yours.

°•Blaze•°

"Just admit it!,You were jealous~"Blaze says with a smirk on his face,

And irk mark appeared on the side of your forehead,Gosh this boyfriend of yours sure knows how to piss people-Can't you just murder him?!

You sighed then stood up,"Shut up flame head.I'm going home."

And from the looks of things,blaze crossed the line-Yikes.

°•Ice•°

"Are you sure you're not jealous?"Ice repeats his question while staring at your eyes.

In return you faked a smile and chuckled, "Yeah,I'm sure-But seriously,i need to go home now.Bye"

But before you could even lift ice's head from.your lap,he already pulled you in for a passionate kiss.

°•Thorn•°

"What's wrong flower?"This precious boyfriend of yours tilts his head to the side,He looks so damn cute when he's confused-And you can't help but blush because of that.

"Nothing thorn,it's not important."Gosh,he's to innocent-wait,does he even know what jealously means?

But he didn't buy it either,send him to tears.And of course you gave in and told him,in the end he hugs and says that he's yours ;3

°•Solar•°

"Come on love!,I'm only yours!"

"Tch,"

Solar know's that now's not the time to laugh,but he can't help it since the expression you were currently making was too darn cute for him to handle.

"Aw~,C'mere love~,You know you want it~"He spreads his arms and within a split second you tackled him to a hug.

°•Frostfire•°

Frostfire continues to hug you to death while saying his apologies,"Forgive me my queen~,Please~"

Let's be honest here,you can't stay mad at him.So of course,you kiss his cheek and say,"Yeah,yeah just shut up and don't bring this topic up."He grins at you,

"What topic?about you being jealous-"that's it. you punched him on the stomach and left his unconscious body.

°•Glacier•°

"Beloved?"The sound of his sweet voice made you sigh and place your head on the kokotiam's counter table.

You ignored his call and continued sulking your heart out,you know he's loyal,why does it hurt so much?.Your thoughts were cut off once you felt him kiss your head.

"Cheer up my beloved,you already own my heart~"

°•Supra•°

"Darling~,I only have eyes for you~"

Blushing at his sudden words.Yes you expected those words from him-But it's different when he says it.

You roll your eyes at him,with a visible blush on your cheeks."Then you better be blind when we break up."He laughs then holds your hand,

"Nah,we won't ever break up.I love you too much to let that happen~"

~~~~~

Alright-Hey y'all,hope you're all doing fine
:3,Stay safe okay?And short announcement-This will be my last update [For now]Since i don't have the brains to update every single day XD-But i just did ;w;.So,i hope all of you can wait for the next update-Don't forget to vote and comment,Bai!