•13•

MIA's POV:

" you can't be serious ? "

" oh but we are, I mean you guys showed an absurd amount of kindness to complete strangers in a foreign country and we want our little Ambrose to grow up with that kind of nurturing and grooming " Kyle says and me and Ambrose stare at him dumbfounded.

" that wasn't kindness that was reckless, we got lucky you weren't serial killers " Ambrose says with his eyebrows furrowed.

" that's true I mean if Ambrose helps in raising this kid, he'll turn out to be a complete nightmare trust me " Ambrose glares at me with mini Ambrose in his arms.

" you guys we obviously won't give you any responsibility but I mean we're both Americans and we wants our son to be able to know the two people who helped in him having a healthy and smooth birth " Amy smiles at us.

" don't get us wrong I mean we're honored, but this is a big deal " I say trying to reason with them.

" you're asking us to be this kids god parents for f- gods sake " Ambrose corrects himself when I give him a stern look and then hands back mini Ambrose to Amy.

" We are 100 percent serious and into this idea, and if you really don't want it we understand but we still want him to have a part of you so instead of being god parents we want Ambrose's middle name to be both of your last names " and thats where my panic sets in. I can't tell them my last name. Ambrose would find out I'm lying to him.

" ok we'll be the god parents " I blurt out. Ambrose grabs my arm and takes me outside of the room and tells them we will back.

" Mia it would be a lot easier if we just gave them our last names "

" but I want to be a god mother "

" and I don't "

" come on Ambrose, when will you ever get an opportunity like this again, when will you ever help a pregnant couple give birth in Paris in the middle of the night and then have them name their child after you and make you his godfather, when will you get an experience like that again tell me, I'll wait "

He looks to the ground with a very conflicted look on his face and then sighs.

" fine but if you ever tell me to stop the car again for random people I'll throw you out of the car myself " he says and walk back into the delivery room  and I follow behind him smiling knowing I just got away with my lie again.

" ok mini Ambrose can't have both big Ambrose's first and last name so instead we'll be his god parents " I tell them to which Kyle and Amy erupted into a bunch woohoos and yays while me and Ambrose stayed put.

" ok you guys it's almost 2 in the morning and we really have to go so I'll go get the car, Mia give them our phone numbers " Ambrose leaves the room and I give Kyle both our numbers and wave goodbye to mini Ambrose. I make my way to Ambrose's car and we ride back to the hotel.

The entire ride we were silent because we both were tired after this extremely hectic day and with the smooth ride and dark and quite atmosphere came my heavy head so I drifted off to sleep.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

AMBROSE's POV:

I pulled in front of the hotel and got out of the car and handed the keys to the valley. I go to mias side and open the door.

" Mia " I call out but she's still fast asleep.

" Mia " I call again but no answer.

I take a moment to look at her, she looks really peaceful when she's asleep, her chest heaving up and down slowly her boney hand under her chin holding up her head. I caress her cheek with my hand in attempt to wake her up but she doesn't move.

I nudge her slightly again but she still won't wake up, she's either really tired or a heavy sleeper. I decide I'll just carry her to her room.

I slowly pick her up and closed the car door with my knee. I make my way to the now empty hotel and press the elevator button.

She's really light in my arms.

" that's the second baby I've carried today " I say to myself, if she was awake I'm sure she'd have some snarky comment or a glare or something.

I arrive to her room and knock on the door but there wasn't answer. I knock louder but there still wasn't an answer. What are the two best friends both light sleepers or what. I don't think it's safe for both of them to sleep together because if there was a fire or something they'd both sleep through it.

I sigh and decide ill just take her to my room. I press the elevator button and it opens but it wasn't empty. Ariel was there and her eyes were blood shot red.

" what did the whore pass out " she says trying to keep herself standing.

" Ariel watch your words "

" whatever " she says and I press the elevator to the last button which is the suite.

She gets off on her stop and I get off on mine. I open the door and go straight to my room and put her on my bed. I put a blanket on top of her and go check up on the boys.

They were all passed out in their rooms and I'm assuming they all got really drunk at the party. I go back to my room and change and take a pillow and blanket and head to the couch in my room, I could barely fit though. The couch was too small for me but I think it would fit Mia's body.

But I can't let her sleep on the couch so I shoved myself into that little couch and tried to sleep but with every turn I made I fell off the couch. I sat up and looked over to the bed.

It was big, big enough to fit us both.

I grabbed the pillow and made my way to the bed and slept on the other side of the bed, far away from Mia.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

MIA's POV:

I woke up feeling extremely comfortable, I snuggled more into whatever was behind me and I felt it's arm tighten around which was even more comforting.

I've always felt liked to sleep suffocated if that makes sense. With a million blankets on top of me with pillows too and if someone's sleeping next me, like now, I prefer to be tied within each other.

I haven't had someone sleep next to me in so long. Our chests are heaving with the same rhythm, their arm wrapped around my waist right under my breasts pulling me closer to them, and our legs overlapping each other.

I want to stay in this position with them for as long as possible, but who's them ? My eyes shoot open and at first I'm confused and then it hits me, I'm in the peninsula suite.

Yesterday's memories jog in and the last thing I remember is falling asleep in Ambrose's car. I feel his chest slowly rise and fall from behind me so I'm assuming he's still sleeping. I need to leave before he wakes up.

I slowly removed him arm from around me and pull myself out of his hold and tiptoe till I make my way out of the suite and run back to my room. I had my card door in my pocket when I left so I entered and the room was as is with a missing Casey.

I lift up my phone to call her when I hear the door open and she comes in looking a little sad. 

" what's wrong ? "  I ask and breaks down into tears.

THE END OF CHAPTER 13