46

Mina's P.O.V.

It doesn't matter who kissed who right? I doesn't matter if the kiss was forced on Jaehyun or initiated by him.

I had decided to forgive him and forget everything.

If he is never around her it will not happen again so why should I think about it anymore.

I wanted to break up with him. I really did but I couldn't.

He reached out to me when no one did. He showed me how colourful the world is. How it is nice to have friends. He was my first real friend.

Was I in the wrong to fall for him? I couldn't make him fall for me though.

Like everyone said, Nayeon and Jaehyun are the power duo. All this while I have been jealous how accustomed he is to Nayeon's needs and Nayeon herself.

I couldn't make him do those things for me. It really hurts to think how much head over heels he is for Nayeon. But yet again everyone knows it except him.

What will happen to me when I let him go? Everyone will once again ignore me and tease me. I will again have to live the life of a typical nerd who has no friends. I don't want that.

I know I can't be so selfish but I'm scared. Scared that after Jaehyun leaves me for Nayeon, I'll have no one.

Nayeon. She helped me so much. She introduced me to her friends who accepted me with open arms. She basically got us together. That foolish girl.

She even tried to lie so that I wouldn't be mad at Jaehyun. They're really so perfect for each other and I'm the third wheeler.

I ruin things for them. They don't deserve this.

Even if they were not on talking terms, Jaehyun fought with those bad boys for Nayeon. For him, there is no replacement for Nayeon.

I sighed while writing a break up letter that I'll give to him after he drops me home after school.

I should not cry. It is because I love him that I should let him go. He'll find his way to Nayeon's heart and everything will be ok.

I tried not crying but I did. I hope it goes well and they both forgive me for my selfishness.

I can't see Jaehyun's lost eyes or Nayeon's soulless one. She is my friend too. This is for the best.

I have to do this.

I have to hide my heart and do this.

I can't hurt Jaehyun anymore.

Are any of you reveluvs? Wendy updated her insta story! Happy 3 years luvies

Mina is such a pure girl.

Be happy and be safe