𝗌𝗉𝗂𝗇 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖻𝗈𝗍𝗍𝗅𝖾

i have never even played spin the bottle シ︎
♪crush- tessa violet

y/n~ your name

b/f/n~ best friends's name

r/n~ rival's name

r/b/n~ random boy's name

c/n~ crush's name

c/e/c~ crush's eye colour

c/hc~ crush's hair colour

c/b/f/n~ crush's best friend's name

c/f/n~ crush's friend's name

♡︎

"Who wants to play spin the bottle?" Someone shouted from across the room.

It was the last day of school and we didn't know what to do. Our teacher had kinda abandoned us so our whole class was really bored. 

My friends raised their eyebrows at me as I blushed. I was offered to play spin the bottle with my crush last year but I chickened out.

"Yeah lets go!" I distinctly heard C/N shout behind me as more people started to agree.

Everyone only agreed cause C/N did. After all, he's the most popular boy in our year.

Everyone started to move to one of the hangout zones near our classroom, which was much bigger and perfect for playing games. I sighed and reluctantly got dragged by my friends towards the group, who had already found a bottle.

C/B/F/N looked up from talking to C/N at stared at me in shock.

"You're playing Y/N?" He exclaimed.

"Uh, um yeah I am." I muttered, staring down at the floor.

He raised an eyebrow at me before ushering me into the circle, giving a quick glance at C/N who was blushing.

"Why is he blushing?" I thought as I got plopped down in-between R/N and R/B/N.

R/N glared at me before turning her attention back towards C/N, giving him a sly grin.

I shuddered. What a bitch.

"Ok!" C/B/F/N called, clapping his hands in order to get everyone's attention. "We're gonna start!"

He then signalled to C/F/N who immediately went over to sit by the door, probably keeping an eye on it in case any teachers walked by.

C/B/F/N, confident as he is, decided to go first and spun the bottle as hard as possible.

We all watched the bottle as it slowed. It was getting very close to stopping on B/F/N, who had the biggest crush on him.

B/F/N looked at me with pink cheeks but then her face fell, as it landed on the girl 2 people away from her.

C/B/F/N just smirked and beckoned her with one finger towards him.

Everyone was silent as she scooted over to him. C/B/F/N put his hands around her waist and leaned in, kissing her quite passionately for quite a long time.