이십삼

The scream leaving Seokjin's throat was intense, shrill and hypnotizing to the ears, so weirdly pitched that it left Taehyung and the one behind him in pure agony while the surrounding humans only looked surprised at the screaming male.

"STEP BACK FROM HIM, DEMON!", Seokjin yelled in an ancient tongue that only demons could understand, weird noises compared to human languages and it left the surrounding students in utter confusion. While the addressed demon hissed, grabbing both of the men's arms to drag them outside the coffee shop.

"For fuck's sake, Tae who is that?!", the man yelled out scared and fought against the tight grip, the other already turned pale while he stared at the demon with wide eyes.

"Let us go!", Seokjin yelled in the same tongue, making the demon hiss, eyes turning red while Taehyung gasped and stared at Seokjin. "You know demon language?", he asked petrified, believing the other was a mere human which now turned out to be false. Seokjin's eyes snapped towards him.

The other's grip tightened, pulling Taehyung away from Jin who freaked out almost immediately. Jin screamed another time in the belief that the sudden appearance of a demon was a bad omen to Taehyung.

"You pervert!", he then yelled in the hope of someone helping him as his voice seemed to not be effective. The demon huffed, raven hair falling into his eyes when he briefly pulled Taehyung behind him who squeaked. "Ggu", he protested but the other, a tall man with bulging muscles and a death glare on a handsome face, ignored him.

"I'm the pervert?! Why were you touching my Taehyung?!", the demon roared protectively, making Jin halt in his movements before his eyes flew over to Taehyung. Said male looked around in between them before he understood and he broke into sweet laughter.

"Jin Hyung, please calm down", he then said before flicking his wrist. Jin's eyes widened when the noises around them stopped, a clear crystal globe suddenly appearing around them and shutting them off from the rest of the campus yard.

"W-wha-", Jin started freaked out, fear replacing his anger and he backed away from the two. "No, don't be afraid! And you big Baby, calm down. He's not taking me away from you, he's my friend. I love you, Ggu and only you, okay?", Taehyung whispered towards the furious demon who seemed to have his difficulties with calming down. He released a deep breath before turning around.

Without leaving Jin out of his view, the demon leaned down and captured Taehyung's lips in a fiery kiss, pressing the petit male against the entire length of his sculptured body to show the third party that Taehyung was belonging to him.

"Hyung, don't be scared. Ggu is nice. Well most of the time", Taehyung said and tickled the raven's chin, wrapping his arms around Jeongguk's thin waist from behind. "But please explain to me why you know demon tongue?", Taehyung said, his words ending in a question directed at Seokjin.

Who was trembling. "I-I... who a-are you?", he asked, believing that Taehyung was just a pretty human while he seemed to be much more. The lover of a demon but that couldn't he everything. Not with the aura around him. Looking closely, Jin now recognized the demon who was still glaring at him with bright red eyes.

In the insides burned the flames of purgatory.

And now Seokjin knew who these two were. He dropped onto his knees in absolute despair, tears welling in his eyes and he hoped that his powers could help him out of the situation. "Please forgive me", he whispered in a weird singing tone, giving the other two a headache while a snarl formed on Jeongguk's face.

"Siren", he hissed out, pushing Taehyung further away while one of his hands lit up with the flames of hell fire, ready to protect his Queen from the dangerous creature kneeling on the ground in tears. "Were you trying to approach him, your Queen?!", he spat out furiously, the fire lighting up higher and Taehyung protested.

"Ggu, no, he wasn't attacking me, I'm fine- Ggu! Stop that, you're scaring him!", the silver haired beauty yelled out, pulling on Jeongguk's bulky arm who was lost in his fury. "JEON JEONGGUK STOP THAT RIGHT NOW!", Taehyung then yelled out when his lover didn't seem to calm down.

"T-the devil... y-you're the devil", Jin sobbed out absolutely horrified, wishing for a quick death he knew he wasn't going to get for accidentally coming into touch with the devil's Queen.

Because no one was harming the Queen and no one was allowed to touch the Queen.

There were sudden warm palms on his cheeks and he flinched away while Taehyung knelt in front of him and wiped his tears carefully away, showing him calmness and protection through his gestures, the shy offer for peace and the wish to calm Jin down.

It succeeded.

"He's my Ggu and you have nothing to be afraid of. You're my friend and friends don't get harmed", Taehyung said, a warning in his words when he threw a glare at the pouty devil who was quick to approach them and pull Taehyung back into his embrace.

"Apologize Ggu so we can talk about this", Taehyung said softly, feeling the upset kisses placed against the exposed skin of his neck. Jeongguk grumbled an apology and it seemed to be enough to Seokjin who calmed down.

"I didn't know you were... special", the male then spoke up quietly and Taehyung showed him a little cute smile. "I didn't know about you either. You're really a siren?", he asked and there was a nod coming from the other.

"That's so cool!", the immortal beauty exclaimed excited just when Seokjin wanted to apologize for bothering him and bringing danger upon him. It left him speechless, closing his mouth and staring in surprise at the devil's Queen. "I've never met a siren before!"

"That's because they shouldn't be alive", Seokjin whispered out, catching Jeongguk's glare. "I never wanted to be a siren but I was born as it. I'm immortal so every try ending my life would be useless. My powers not only lay in my voice but in my appearance as well", Seokjin started to explain weakly and Taehyung felt a pang in his heart by the defeated tone in his voice.

"That's why all of them were so incredibly infatuated with you... I had the feeling it was unreal and weird", Taehyung said understanding, while he was still pressed against Jeongguk.

"Yeah. My existence is like a blessing to others but a curse to myself."

~

So Jinnie's a siren! What do you think about that?

Ela_koo