Part 4

The doctor comes and asks arnav to wait outside.

Arnav waits outside impatiently along with akash. Doctor checks khushi...comes out and says : mr. raizada, mrs.raizada is out of danger now...unko hosh aagaya...lekin abhi bhi bohot kamzori hai..ab aap log unse mil saktey hai.(she has regained consciousness... but still she is very weak..u all can meet her now)

Arnav: thank you doctor

Akash: bhai main abhi ghar mein sabko bata ta hoon (I am letting everyone at home know)

Arnav: alright akash

Akash was about to call when they saw all the family members (both raizadas and guptas )coming in

Akash: di, nani...achha hua aap log aa gaye..khushiji ko hosh aa gaya.(di..nani, good you have come, khushi has gained consciousness)

All of them along with arnav enter khushi's room

Arnav was standing behind everyone.

Payal goes and hugs khushi and kisses her on her forhead crying.

Nani goes and sits beside khushi and says: bhagwan ka lakh lakh shukriya ki aap theek ho... (thank god you are fine)

Garima and buaji holds her hand with tears rolling down their eyes.

Khushi was smiling at everyone but her eyes were searching for arnav

Anjali notices this and says: kya hua khushiji? (what happened khushiji?)

Khushi: di..woh...arnavji...woh theek to hai na (di...is arnavji fine?)

Anjali pulls arnav infront and says: yeh rahe aapke arnavji (here is your arnavji)

And their eyes meet after a really long time. ....rabbave...

Khushi could make out from arnav's face what he had been through in the last few days and specially in the last few hours. The pain was clearly visible in his eyes.

Anjali senses that they needed some space. She says: humey lagta hai hum sabko khushiji aur chhotey ko thodi der ke liye akela chhor dena chahiye...kyun nani? (I think we should leave them alone for sometime...what do you think nani?)

Nani: haan bitiya..chaliye hum sab bahar chaltey hai (yes..lets go out)

Everyone leaves

Arnav had all sorts of emotions jumbled up in him...guilt, happiness, pain and ofcourse the trauma that he had been through. He was also very angry with khushi for putting her life in danger...he wanted to shout at her for that...wanted to hug her and hold her...he didn't know what to do.

He was looked at the ground avoiding eye contact with khushi and walked upto her bedside and said: ab kaisi hai tabiyaat tumhari (still not looking at her)(how are you feeling now?)

Khushi understood that he was very upset and still could not get over the trauma. She was just staring at him.

Then arnav said: khushi main bahar jaa raha hoon...tum rest karo. (khushi I am going out you rest for a while)

He was about to go when khushi held one of his hand and said: arnavji

Arnav without turning back said: what? (softly)

Khushi: aap naraaz ho humse? Baat nehi karenge humse? (are you angry with me? Will you not talk to me?)

Arnav who was still looking away from khushi said: khushi please mujhe jaane do...(his eyes were filled with tears) (khushi..please let me go)

Khushi: theek hai agar aisi baat hai to fir to hamara mar jana hi... (ok if it is like that then I should have died..)

He turns back immediately an puts his palm on her mouth and says: khabardar jo tumne kabhi aisa kaha to...and then unable to hold his emotions anymore breaks down crying: how could you do this to me khushi...how could you damn it...ek bar bhi nehi socha ki main kaise jeeunga...how could you...what if I had lost you...and he cries like a child sitting beside her with his head hung down..(dare you talk like this...how could you do this khushi...how could you damn it...you didn't even think once how would I survive...how could you..)

Khushi tries to life his face by cupping his face with her hands: arnavji...arnavji...dekhiye hamari taraf...hum bilkul theek hai...aap please aise mat kijiye... (arnavji..arnavji...look at me...I am fine...please don't do like this)

He looks into her eyes and then hugs her tightly. They stay like that for a while trying to get over the trauma that both have been through. Khushi finally breaks the trance and says with a smile wiping arnav's tears: waise aapko ek baat bataye...rotey huye aap bilkul 5 saal ki bachhe ki tarah lagtey hai...(by the way..should u I tell you something? You look like a 5 yr old kid while crying)

Arnav: what the...

Khushi: ab lag rahe ho aap... (now you are looking like..)

Arnav: kya?? (what??)

Khushi: Laad Governor....and starts laughing.

Till Death Do Us Partजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें