Part 6

After they parted, khushi was talking to akash and payal and filling them with the details about shyaam and arnav's kidnapping.

Akash: itna sab kuch ho gaya aur bhai ne aur aapne mujhe kuch bhi nehi kaha..aur payal tum...tumne bhi shyaam ke baarey mein kuch nehi kaha (so many things happened and you guys didn't tell me anything ..and payal even you didn't tell me anything about shyaam)

Payal: woh akash..(actually..akash)'

Khushi: jijaji ismein jiji ki koi galti nehi..woh humne hi unhe kasam di thi ki who kisise kuch na kaahey (actually it is not her fault..i made her promise that she should not tell this to anybody)

Akash: jo hogaya so hogaya..humey is mamle ko sath mein suljhana parega...main bhai se is baarey mein baat karunga (whatever happened has happened..but we all need to get together and solve this..i will talk to bro on this)

Hearing arnav's name from akash...khushi's thoughts again go back to arnav. She keeps on looking at the watch.

Payal: khushi tu aaram karle main aur akash bahaar hi hai (khushi you take rest, we are outside)

Khushi: theek hai jiji (alright ..)

At shantivan:

Arnav comes back to his room and sits on the recliner. He still can't get over what he had been through in the last 24 hrs. He drags himself to the washroom, changes his clothes and retires to his bed and keeps thinking about khushi. For the first time in life he had cried his heart out infront of khushi. A smile crossed his face when he recalled how khushi was

consoling him and then how he was hugging her. Subconsciously he mutters: khushi...I love you and then smiled to himself and said: yeh mujhe kya ho raha hai...main bhi khushi ki tarah khudse baatein kar raha hoon...Unbelievable! (what is happening to me...even I am talking to my ownself like khushi)

He keeps on thinking of khushi and then finally decides to go back to the hospital.

While getting ready he notices something peeping from below khushi's pillow. He walks towards it and sees it was his photograph that khushi had kept under her pillow and he could well guess how much she was missing him. He smiled to himself, put the photo in his cupboard and started for the hospital.

At the hospital:

Khushi was also thinking of arnav but dozes off for a while and suddenly sees arnav sitting beside her and caressing her face saying: khushi...khushi...I love you.

She wakes up and finds no one around.

She was getting restless to meet arnav and started talking to herself: yeh laad governor itna der kyun laga raha hai....

Nehi nehi..khushi woh abhi abhi to wapas gaye hai

To kya hua...humne unhe kabse nehi dekha..aur humey unse poochna hai ki unhoney usdin humey phone pe jo kaha ki woh humse pyaar kartey hai woh kya aise hi kaha yaa fir...

Arey khushi who abhi aa jayenge tab poochlena...itna bechain kyun ho rahi hai

(why is he taking so much time...

He went back just now...

So what..i have not seen him for a long time..and I need to ask him that day when he said I love you to me on the phone...did he mean it or said just like that...

Don't worry he will come in some time then ask him, why are you getting restless)

Arnav was standing outside and was listening to this whole conversation that khushi was having with herself.

He suddenly enters and says with a smirk: kya hua khushi...tumhe kissey kya poochhna hai? (what happened khushi...what do you have to ask and to whom)

Khushi gets shocked at first and then says bravely: dekhiye hum isbar bilkul bhi nehi chauknewale...humey pata hai ki hum sapna dekh rahe hai (see I will not be taken aback this time...I know I am dreaming)

Arnav understood she was dreaming about him and thought of teasing her. He starts moving towards her saying : oh really??

Khushi mutters to herself: arey yeh to sapne mein bhi hamari taraf chalke aa raha hai... (he is walking towards me even in my dreams)

Arnav could hardly hold back his laughter looking at confused khushi...he comes very close to his face and says in a soft husky voice: khushi...tumne bataya nehi tumhe kissey kya poochna hai (khushi....you didn't say what you have to ask and to whom)

Khushi now understood arnav was actually there and she already had disclosed the fact that she was dreaming about him...she started fumbling and said: aa..aap.. (you)

Arnav (imitating): haan..m..mm..main (yes me..)

Khushi: aap kab aaye... (when did you come?)

Arnav brings his face even closer ...so close that khushi could feel his breath on her face and says: jab tum mujhe miss kar rahi thi.... (when you were missing me...)

Rabba ve..........

Suddenly akash and payal enters and says: arey bhai aap kab aaye? (when did you come?)

Arnav and khushi comes out of the trance at this..arnav quickly moves aside..

Till Death Do Us Partजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें