Chapter 9

Hola!!! Lol so I still need some names for my story. I already have a few :) thanks guys! You may continue reading.....

______________________________________

I woke up and saw the sun shining through my window. I groaned, and sat up. I looked down and saw Claire was still sleeping. I was still furious at them all, but keeping things is better than lying to me.

I quietly got off of my bed and tip toed out of the room. I walked down the stairs and into the kitchen where Noah was cooking breakfast. Mom can't cook at all and Noah loves to cook. So he cooks.

He looked over at me and smiled. I just gave him a fake smile back and sat down at the table.

"Hey Chris-" Noah started.

I glared at him and he continued.

"Uh... I mean Christina. How did you sleep?"

I shrugged. "I don't know. Okay I guess."

"So are you excited your birthday is tomorrow?" Noah asked.

I smiled up at him. I can't believe he remembered.

"You remembered?" I smiled.

He stopped cooking the pancakes and looked over at me like I was crazy.

"Of Course I remembered! Why wouldn't I!?! Your my favorite sister!"

"That's because I'm your only sister."

Noah went back to cooking and we kept talking.

"So we have a suprise for you tomorrow." Noah said, a smile planted across his face.

"What is it!" I shouted.

I am really excited! I have never gotten a surprise for my birthday! I mean sure presents, but that's it. I wonder what it is!

"I can't tell you," Noah said as he put some pancakes on my plate. "Not until tomorrow."

I groaned and ate my pancakes. After I finished I put my plate in the sink and put my shoes on.

"Bye Noah! I'm going for a walk!" I yelled.

Just then a hand grabbed my arm.

"No your not." Noah growled. It sounded like venom. It sounded........ unhuman.

Just then Claire ran down the stairs.

"Noah its alright, I'll go with her." Claire smiled.

"Oh no your not." I growled and ran out the back door.

I ran through the woods and looked behind me. Good, they didn't follow. I ran deeper and deeper into woods and soon found the meadow from last night. It looked soooooo much prettier in the sunlight! I looked around and saw the deer from last night, but not the wolves. I sighed and walked over to the deer. They seemed scared. I took out my phone and went to my song list.

"Circus by Brittany Spears. Perfect." I laughed.

The music started and I started singing.

"There's only two tipes of people in the world.

The ones that entertain, and the ones that observe.

Now baby I put on a show kinda girl.

Don't like the back Seat, gotta be first.

I'm like the ring leader. I call the shots.

I'm like a firecracker, I make it hot.

When I put on a show! Feel the adrenaline running through my vains. Spotlight on me and I'm ready to break! I'm like a preformer the dance floor is my stage! Better be ready hope that you feel the same!"

I sang. I turned around and there was Brandon. The wolf of course. I smiled down at him and continued singing while laughing.

"All eyes on me on the side of a rink just like a circus. (Sorry guys not real good at the lyrics) When I whack that whip everybody gonna trip just like a circus."

I laughed and danced and sang for what seemed like hours. After I finally wore myself out I fell down onto the soft green grass and breathed heavily. Brandon walked over by me and laid his giant head down on my stomach. I laughed.

"You have a big head." I laughed.

He whined.

"But that just means your very smart." I added and kissed his head.

The next thing I know blackness takes over. Boy, mom's gonna kill me if she saw me here....

____________________________________________

Okay all you guys! I need some more names please so vote and comment cause I work hard at writing. Please tell me how you all like it so far! thanks!

RATE

COMMENT

FAN

~MermaidPearl~