||◇TWO◇||

NEXT DAY:

"Mom! Hurry up the bus will come anytime" Hyojin shouted on top of her lungs while wearing her shocks.

Today their school was taking them to a one week camp tour.

"Yes!! It is almost ready" I replied from the kitchen.

"Damn! Kids these days are so demanding. In our time we use to eat anything and everything" I said to myself while packing her lunch bag(yes it's not typo..she took lunch bag)

Finally, I packed her bag and gave her a goodbye kiss. Her bus came and I went to the door to say goodbye.

I was standing out on the door when Karan came and kissed her. We both see off her and came inside.

Karan stayed up last night cause it was really late.

"Let's go on a date," Karan said while sitting on the couch

"No!" I replied

"Why??" he asked

"Cause we have work!"I said

"Ahhh fuck it, let's go na," he said

"Let's fuck your plan and go to work cause I don't wanna fucking lose my job cause I am not fucking rich as you and I fucking don't care that you are my boss cause we have another fucking boss above you who can fucking fire both of us and I have a daughter that I was gifted cause I was fucked by someone  and I have to pay her fucking school fee!!"I said and then took a long breath  cause I was probably out of it. I breathed heavily.

"Wowowow!! Cooldown lady! Well you said fucking I don't know how many times but that was quite  a monologue" he said and gave me I appreciate that look

"Ahh thanks now let's get ready," I said

"Yes you get ready then we will go yo my apartment and I will change there," he said

I finally got ready and we had our breakfast.  We left the house and reached to his apartment in like 20 minutes.

"So what did you thought about marriage and all?" he asked

" I don't know but I think right now I have to focus on my career," I said

"But she needs father," he said

"Well we will see," I said and changed the topic

"What about you, what about your relationships life?"I asked to change the topic.

"Hmm, I never found anyone who can make me happy as you guys and plus  I don't wanna leave my daughter," he said with a big smile.

We finally reached his apartment.

"Stay in the car, I'll be right back," he said

"Okay!"I replied

Finally, he came after like 10 minutes.

"Are you done with your makeup or do you wanna do anything else?" I said on a sarcastic way

"Well, I am single but that doesn't mean I don't have the right to get ready. I am a charmer. Girls die over my aura" he said while spreading his arms like he was titanic waiting for his Rose.

"Well, get In you dumbass," I said

We finally drove to the building and reached there.

We went in our cabins and I state work on our new project that we have with Kardashians.

After two hours of endless work Karna came I'm and told me that it was lunch break. He bought our meals and we sat in my office.

"So..." he said