» 42

Hyuna had found herself situated in front of her mirror, clothes stewed all over her bedroom floor as her head was tilt judging her choice of clothes.

Looking herself up and down, moving around to different positions to see if her outfit would be okay. It was Saturday, and this was the day Jaemin had decided to take her someone.

So naturally she asked what she should wear, to which he responded with 'something warm, it's cold out.' And although the consideration was there, that left a lot for her to choose from.

Why was she taking so much time in choosing an outfit when she had never cared about it once before... she didn't know- but she wanted to be presentable, after all, she didn't know where she was going.

She looked over to her phone, indicating no new messages from him to say he was on his way, which gave Hyuna more than enough time to get changed.

She looked at herself up and down once more before scrunching up her nose and groaning in frustration, ripping off her clothes in the process and adding them onto one of the piles she had created.

Rummaging through her wardrobe felt like a useless mission, nothing she seemed to pick out looked right.

Groaning out again in frustration she turned around, hands on hips as she looked at all the piles of clothes, mind ticking away as she tried to imagine the perfect outfit.

Her thoughts being cut off as she heard voices down stairs, her eyes widening when his all too familiar laugh echoed through the house, he must have forgotten to text her.

Stress and panic rummaged through her as she grabbed the first few things she could find and looked into the mirror.

She was somewhat satisfied with her outfit, looking herself up and down once more to make sure before quickly brushing through her hair and putting on some light makeup.

When she began walking down the stairs she saw Jaemin in the entrance with Tae on his hip, bouncing him around slightly as he talked to Hyunas mother.

His smile had dimmed slightly as his attention was brought up to Hyuna, only for it to regain just as much brightness as before as he gazed over her features.

"Hi."

"Hi," his voice was soft as he looked at her, heart beating faster the longer he looked, she looked beautiful.

Hyuna looked quickly glanced him up and down, which didn't help her stomach from gaining butterflies. Heat rising to her cheeks under his stare.

"So Jaemin, where did you say you will be taking her?" Hyunas mother interrogated. Jaemin tore his eyes away from the girl and gently put Tae on the floor, letting him run back off upstairs- making sure to hug his sister quickly on the way up.

"Oh just back to mine, thought we could study there." He said with a smile, earning a cautious nod in allowance before Insook left to wander into the kitchen.

Hyuna had made her way down the rest of the stairs, finally making it to Jaemins side. "You ready to go?" He asked, to which she nodded her head.

"I'm pretty sure so."

Jaemin chuckled lightly before walking to the door and holding it open for her to walk out first- shutting it behind him.

He lead Hyuna to his motorbike and handed her a helmet, helping her once again with the strap. This time he had a helmet too, which calmed her firing nerves down a little.

"Hyuna." Jaemin said, making her look up at him as she stood beside the vehicle and let out a hum.

"You look very pretty."