Trapped With Enemies *Part 2*

Chapter 14

Trapped With Enemies *Part 2*

*Blade's POV*

I felt a sharp sting in my arm. I sat straight up then grimace.

"It's about damn time," Trent grumbles.

I glare at the dumbass then deride, "You know you make a shitty ass alarm clock. Who the hell stabs somebody to wake them up?"

Trent snapped his head in my direction then mutters, "I wasn't trying to be your damn alarm clock. Let's get this over with. I don't want to be stuck with this impudent bastard all day."

Impudent? Who knew that Trent was actually capable of knowing what such  big words meant!

"At least I'm not a feral prick." I reply while rolling my eyes.

"Send him to the boss. I've got things to take care of," Trent says then began walking toward the door.

"You're such a coherent gentleman!" I yell sarcastically.

He mumbles something then slams the door behind him.

I smirk. I won a small victory.

I was aggressively pulled up then pushed forward. I stumble then once I regain my footing we walk out of the room. We went up stairs then through hallways. We stopped at Brenden's office door. One of the men knocked then opened the door. They pulled me into the room then pushed me into a chair in font of his desk. One of the men took out a needle then roughly injected it in my arm. I felt the needle being pulled out then Brenden said, "Alright, you can leave."

They fled the room as if they stayed any longer then they'd be the ones to face Brenden's 'rath'.I looked up at him then chided, "You know locking somebody in a torture chamber isn't really a nice thing to do."

He smirks then says elated, "Well your mate sure is something. I wonder how good she is in bed."

I stood up then grab his shirt collar then pulled the majority of his body over the table and brazed, "If you even touch her or even look at her with the tiniest hint of lust I swear I will kill you personally."

Brenden smirks then mocks, "Oh I'm so scared. Maybe I should go to you little mate for protection."

That's all it took for me to loose control. I threw him at the file ling cabinet behind his desk. I gripped his desk then slung it at him. I heard the door slam open but I could care less. I'd deal with Brenden's pack later. I pulled the desk off him then began punching him. I felt someone run into the room then somebody jumped on my back.

"Stop!" 

I froze. Immedately my body went stiff. Everything fell silent. I could hear my heavy breathing and I felt the person slide off my back. Slowly I turned around and faced them.

"Blade, don't hurt him. Please. He's the only person who cares for me," She whispers.

The only one who cares for her? At that moment every care in the world slipped out of my mind as I lost control. 

How did she manage to get me wrapped so tightly around her finger?

************************************************************************************************************

Okay so I updated a crappy chapter and I wrote a pretty short one.... Heck I wouldn't even call this a chapter but at least it's something! I can't update on my phone anymore because I got a new phone and it doesn't load Wattpad... And my tablet doesn't work... Anyway, excuses after excuses. Sorry guys. But hey when I'm out of school for the baby I'll update more often!

-LovelyDarkAngel