(8)

Mal's POV

I'm sitting in my room, sketching. I'm not really focusing on it, I'm thinking about the baby and what it's going to be like to be a mom. I wonder if it's going to be a boy or a girl, I don't know what I want, I don't mind.

I wonder what Harry wants I thought to myself, I'll ask him. I decided I might go pay Harry a visit and let him know how everything went.

I got up and was about to go to my closet and get dressed, when I looked down at my sketch, it was Harry and Me and there was a small baby in my arms, Harry was smiling at me and I was smiling at the baby, the baby itself had a small smile on its face.

Wow I thought the hormones getting to me and making me cry,
"Wow" I said to myself
It's so beautiful, if this is my future for me and my baby and Harry, I can't wait.

After thinking about it for a bit I decided I would go and visit Harry and the gang tomorrow, because it's getting late and I'm tired from the early wake this morning.

I changed into my purple pajamas and climbed into bed, before having a terrible nightmare.

Mal's dream

I woke up to an excruciating pain in my stomach I pushed myself up, crying in pain. I shoved back the covers to see my 9 month pregnancy bump.

Ahh, this hurts so bad, I can barely breath. I pushed the covers completely off expecting to just get up, but something stopped me.

Blood, a lot of blood.

Fuck! Fuck! I thought to myself pushing myself out of bed, I stood up taking short, shaky steps towards my bedroom door. However I couldn't make it to the door, I passed out.

I woke up a long time later, to the sound of beeping, as I opened my eyes all I could see was white, everything faded into focus. I saw a white ceiling.

"She's awake" I heard someone call.

"Urgh, she didn't die?" I heard someone who sounded like my mom say

"Oh for seas sake" I heard someone who sounded like Harry say.

I sat up, looking around the hospital room

"What happened?" I asked

"You were a disappointment again" my mom said

"You lost the baby, OUR BABY!" Harry said

Tears started to well up in my eyes,

"Urgh now she's crying" Harry said

"Don't worry she won't be crying soon, oh by the way Mal we've decided to kill you" my mom said

"What kill me why?" I cried

"Oh just shut up" Harry said to me

Harry walked towards me he sat next to me in the hospital and just stared at me, pure hatred in his eyes, he lifted one hand and wrapped it around my neck

"No Harry please" I pleaded as everything went back

"Mal, Mal, MAL!!" Someone said waking me up

I opened my eyes and shot up, sitting straight, I turned my head to the side to see my mother sat there staring at me with concerned eyes.

"Are you okay? What happened?" My mom asked

I nodded my head still crying

She wrapped her arms around me and pulled me into her lap in honest truth Maleficent only felt bad for her daughter, she was never very living nor affectionate and she still wasn't, she just felt bad.

"Cmon Mal stop crying" she said patting her back.

"What happened?" She asked again

I just snuggled backwards into her, enjoying the feeling of warmth.

GUYS HELP ME I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT SHOULO HAPPEN NEXT IN THE STORY, THE BABY WONT BE BORN FOR A WHILE.

GIVE ME IDEAS PLEASE!!!!!! OTHERWISE I CAN'T REALLY UPDATE.

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE GIVE ME IDEAS!!!