20

>>trigger warning<<

a week passed since chaeyoung's departure and yoongi had returned to his old ways, bullying, cursing, even an occasional cigarette that he stole from his mom, not that she cared much anyway. 

he hadn't shown up to seokjin's house to focus on his project, he couldn't care less about that anyway. not when he had 8 misfit friends who were planning on going out to get high. he knew that if any of the 'seven nerds' found out about his plans, they would not let him go. but he needed it, he's seen his mom use it, his mom's acquaintances so they were nothing new to him.

after the loss of his best friend, he didn't want to slip. he was just so... ashamed of himself for it since it only made him trust people who would end up hurting him. 

seokjin had tried pulling yoongi away to try and get him to slip but only managed to get a kick in the balls and neither of the other boys had the courage to face him after that, especially since he knew he was frustrated with chaeyoung's departure and would most likely take it out on them.

so he had gone around 3 days with only talking to his friends, not even his own mother had spoken to him, but he was used to that. 

he laid in his bad, staring at his kumamon plushie longingly as he tried to find the motivation to move. he sat up when he heard the sound of his door being slammed open. he bit his lip when his mom chucked money in his direction.

"oi, brat," she spoke, stumbling drunkenly. "fetch us a new stash from wonjun... and get us some wine too if there's money left over,"
yoongi sighed, being all too used to this. "yes, eomma," he muttered before he forced himself out of bed.

he put his shoes on and walked outside, knowing that his mom would be furious if he took so long, but as he felt the chilly air on his porcelain skin he strongly regretted not putting a hoodie on over his thin white t-shirt at least.

'guess i'll have to make this quick' he murmured to himself, shivering noticeably. he made his way towards the back alley around two blocks from his house and there he greeted the disgusting man known as wonjun.

wonjun was his mom's drug dealer, obviously, but he would always tell yoongi he could get the drugs for free as long as he... gave his body up. it wasn't like yoongi was a virgin, he'd had sex with numerous girls. but that was it. they were all girls, he had no experience with guys. but he already had an idea of who he wanted his first to be...

"hey, kitten," wonjun spoke, his voice dark and raspy. yoongi cringed and held his hand out for the black case that the elder held in his filthy hand, wanting to get this deal over and done with as fast as he could. wonjun smirked and handed the case over in exchange for the money.

"you know, kitten. you could keep this money and buy yourself something nice~" the drug dealer began and yoongi sighed, knowing where this was going. "all you gotta do is get on your knees and put your pretty lips around my~"

"nope. is that all? yeah? well, i'll see you later, wonjun," yoongi spat, purposely forgetting honorifics. wonjun, however, didn't take that as well as he thought he would. "yah! you little shit! i'll teach you how to respect me! get on your fucking knees!" 

yoongi was so ready to refuse and fight his way out of the perverted situation until he caught glimpse of a knife. "your eomma told me that i could have you! that you're all mine for the night so you better not fucking fight it, slut. i'll make sure you regret it," 

yoongi's heart stopped beating momentarily. his beloved mother really allowed some sick old man to use him just for weed? he tried not to believe it but he knew deep down that was most likely the truth.