𝐇𝐄𝐋𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐒𝐒

HELPLESS:INTRODUCTION

HELPLESS:
INTRODUCTION

§ § §

NOW MORE THAN EVER, that atmosphere is different. Hogwarts, the once brilliant, bright, spectacular place that Harry and Giovanna Potter considered their home is now dark, eery, and full of secrets. 

Headmaster Albus Dumbledore knows that his time is ending soon, and tries to make the most of it by getting answers and confirming theories he wishes to pass down to the Potter twins. There is so much to say, so much to do, so little time, so little answers.

And answers is all anyone really wants anymore. Dumbledore searches for the answer to the mystery of Tom Riddle's Horcruxes, but in order to do so, he needs something that he himself cannot retrieve. Something that belongs to Horace Slughorn and Horace Slughorn only. And in order to get it, he needs Harry and Giovanna Potter.

The twins, however, want answers of their own. Harry wants to know the truth behind Draco Malfoy for a different reason than his sister, however. He wants to know what's wrong with him so he can attack; so he can have even the slightest bit of evidence that proves Harry's thought to be fact. That Draco Malfoy is a Death Eater.

Giovanna wants to know what's wrong with him so she can protect him. And care for him, and be there for him. She loves him and he loves her and she believes that it's strong enough to save them, just as it did before.

That was before she found out what's wrong with him.