48

Yoongi's POV
What is this?
Why does this feel like some high-end staff meeting?

Currently, we are all sitting by a huge table with 정열 and 빙 sitting directly in front as well.
They're members of SSFIRE?
If so, where are the others?

Hearing a soft chime of someone's phone notification, the blue-haired guy took out his phone to check on it.

Giving a quick glance to the other guy, he nodded and spoke, "BTS, please listen up."

Every one of us turned to them giving our fullest attention. Even Taehyung and Hoseok too kept away their phones, looking up attentively.

I mean who wouldn't?
We're in foreign territory at the moment.

"Welcome again. First, let me start with introducing myself, I'm 정열 also known as Flame, I'm the third oldest of SSFIRE. I hope that we can get along well!", the red-haired guy exclaimed his voice bubbling with excitement.

So he is part of SSFIRE...
Not unexpected per se but didn't he and that other dude said he owned this company?
I don't recall the name of the owner of this brand as 정열 or 빙?
For some reason, I feel like I'm missing something...
But what is it?

Pulling away from my thoughts, the other guy too introduced himself, rather simply if I must say so myself.
"I'm 빙, also known as Ice."

Wow, this guy is just like his name cold...
The temperature feels as if it just dropped a few degrees. I can feel the shivers coming already.

But wasn't he much nicer and friendlier like just 10 minutes ago?
His tone irritates me though.
I feel so annoyed and slightly afraid?

I started to have an internal mantra hoping to calm myself down.

Chill Yoongi. You know that he probably doesn't mean that.
It's just the way he speaks.
Remember what Y/N once said. 
Breathe in.
It's fine.
Breathe out.
He didn't mean anything bad.
Breathe in.
It's just his voice.
Breath—
Yeah nope! Not doing it!
He's going down.

Feeling extra annoyed and ticked off at them I spoke up in a returning ice-cold tone, "Where's the rest of the members huh? Did you scam us here?"

Namjoon turned to me shooting me a pointed look, "Yoon—!"

Just before he could reprimand me, the meeting room door opened.
Giving way to two extremely familiar faces.

"슈라?! 슈중?!" We all shouted out, feeling absolutely flabbergasted.

"What are you doing here?" Taehyung yelped out.

Glancing to the side I noticed how Flame and Ice grinned slightly, with the edges of the lips turning up.

Why do I have a weird inkling feeling about this?

"Hello BTS, we meet again. As you all know, I'm 슈라." he smiled as he gave a friendly small wave at us.
But what left all of us shook was his next sentence.

"However, I'm also known as Solar"

WHAT THE FU—?!

"WHAT?!" all of us BTS members, practically screeched out.

"b-but how? When? What?", Jungkook stuttered slightly still in great shock.

Ignoring the half coordinated questions Jungkook spewed out in a haste, 슈중 followed up as he introduced himself next, with an overly large grin plastered on his face.