f i f t e e n

if you are reading this story on any other platform apart from Wattpad (https://www.wattpad.com/home) you are very likely to be at the risk of a malware attack. if you wish to read this story in it's original, safe form please go to (https://www.wattpad.com/user/a_soft_bun). thank you!

f i f t e e n

"Damn ma," Uriah whistles lowly when Adah walks down the stairs. Adah gives him a sly wink, her eyelashes fluttering long.

It was a week later, and Adah had just spent the last few hours in a room, where the maids had gotten her ready. They were attending the small celebration Alpha Rehan was throwing, in which a few other Alpha's and Luna's from other packs were going to be attending too.

Adah's dress was tight-fitted, hugging to her body like a second skin. It was backless and dipped low to her front. It pooled a little at her feet, and had a slit in her right leg. The sleeves fell down to her wrists, made of a lace mesh. The black colour beautifully complimented her warm, tanned skin. Her curls were pulled into a low, loose bun. Her lips only wore gloss and her freckles peeked through her foundation. Her dark brown eyes twinkled.

"You clean up quite well yourself," another wink, as Uriah helps her down the last few steps. Adah wasn't wrong. The male wore a grey suit, clean and sharp. His kinky curls were each defined to perfection. His form was tall, and his eyes were mischievous.

Uriah looked handsome, but the moment Micajah entered the room with Jayden, Adah's eyes couldn't look elsewhere.

He looked like a King. There was no other way to say it. He was tall, confident. His suit was black too, and his crown sat on top of his thick, sleek locks easily -  Adah wouldn't have her crown until after her coronation. His jaw looked like it had been carved to perfection, just like the rest of his face. His eyes were silver light, and glowed in the dark. They were upon her, unable to move either.

Adah looks down after a moment, her cheeks warm. Her wolf drools over her King. She hadn't seen Micajah much over the past week, and hadn't seen him at all today. After the big pack meeting, they hadn't really spoken to each other. Adah didn't even get the chance to mention that Alpha Rehan was her old mate.

"You look beautiful," his voice is silk to her ears, as he approaches her. Her face grows warmer, as his hand tenderly sits on her lower back, the movement slow and calculated. Her eyes flicker up.

"As do you," her tone is low and unintentionally sensually soft, and for his ears only. She hadn't seen him much, and her wolf missed him.

His eyes grow lighter, and Adah can see the wolf within him being restrained, the guttural growl about to escape his throat pushed down. Her lips curve.

"Can we not visually undress each other, in front of the stairs please? The cars are waiting," Uriah snickers, before turning on his heel and leaving.

Jayden chuckles quietly, following him out too. Micajah rolls his eyes, and leads Adah out into the courtyard, and into one of the sleek cars waiting. Uriah and Jayden were in the other car. The driver in front had put a screen up, creating their own little private bubble.

"I apologise for not giving you much time the last week or so," her King says, his tone low and firm.

It's a few minutes into their journey. Her eyes were latched outside and had stayed there the moment Micajah's hand sat on her inner thigh, right through the slit and onto her bare skin. She had refused to look at him after that, her stomach clenching. The bond laughed with delight. She wasn't surprised at the outward physical contact – they didn't touch much during the week, and Micajah needed it more than Adah. It was just the bond tying them closer.