1.10

At night the group was guided towards the royal dining hall.
The dining hall may sound normal but when we talk about royalty there is no way it would be normal. It was huge.
Apparently they had set the meal in the ball room.
One large table was set in the middle. It could house about 25 people.
Than there were small tables which could have about 5 people at a time.

There were about 100 people attending the banquet.
Our group was of course sitting on the large table with the royalty of mer Kingdom and also the 4 dukes and there families were with them.

The dinner was peaceful. Of course there were nobles trying to start a conversation with the foreign royalty but it was all well and in limits.

As they were eating Amaris suddenly heard a system sound in her head.

[ Rai's soul matches with Damon. And Azariah with Felix and Donah with Ciana]

This caused, Amaris to go in shock. No one else could see it except for her friends. They followed her line of sight and there they saw a man Standing in waiters clothes serving some noble.

If you look closely he was not a merman and if you focus on his aura the man was clearly human.
This caused all of the group to show various expressions mostly shock and two with hostility.

But our dear protagonist did not even care about the human right now. As she was having mix of emotions that were getting hard to control as time passed by.

This expression made certain dragon and a certain elf to have bitter feeling in there heart.

And the certain human did not know about the impending doom.

~~ end of chapter ~~

Hope you enjoyed the chapter. I know it was short but the next would be long and I will update on Wednesday 👍