Sunriseeee

Hi guys, sorry for not updating but I really wanted some time off with this book, because I had to end the suspense in just one update. I wanted to extend it a bit with that mafia feeling but looking at all that, I really had to do it.

So let's start

Suddenly she heard a knock on the door and the men were about to enter when shehnaz quickly slapped sidharth, his eyes widened.
The men came and saw shehnaz slapping him and they laughed and said Madam se bhi marr khaa Tu. Sana turned and looked at them like she didn't know about them coming, she said You guys go sleep I will handle this guy.
They nodded and went back.
Sid made a puppy face and said you slapped me, Sana- Yes I did, it was for making out with all those girls after you married me.
Then she went forward and kissed his cheeks and said, this is for loving me. Sid smiled while Sana started to feed him again.

Sana- Sid, Hum ab aage kya karenge?
Sid- You trust me?
Sana- Ofcourse!!!
Sid- Okay, so Hum Kal yaha se Bhagenge. Give me your phone, ( he made some calls and smiled)
Then Sana looked at his face, cupped his cheeks and pecked his lips.
Then she held his wrists which were red due to the ropes ( she started to have tears) while she kissed his wrists, then she kissed his forehead, then his heart and both of his cheeks and finally his lips. Sid all this while had his eyes closed feeling all that inside him.
Sana smiled and said Goodnight! Aur yes mai pata karti hu Asim kab aarha hai!
Sid smiled and said goodnight.

The next day, shehnaz came at night around 3am when everyone was in deep sleep, Sana quickly came and freed him and they started to walk out of the place. Well, it was not well secured as Asim thought Sid wouldn't even think of leaving this place as his weakness Sana would be there but he was wrong. They quickly came out of the place and started to run towards the main road.
Then they saw a black car and quickly sat in it and drove to the nearby post.
Sana and Sid quickly sat in a ship and looked at the person and smiled!
Sana looked at Sid while Sid looked at Sana and said, Mrs. Malhotra ready for the new married life?
Sana blushed and said YESS!! Then Sana took her mobile phone and threw it in the water.
Sana was looking at the waves, while Sid hugged her from the back and they closed their eyes feeling the fresh breeze on their face and smiled. It was going to sunrise, just few minutes away from it.

Sid went down on his knees, he acted like he took out a ring ( which he didn't have)
Sana looked at him and laughed, while he held her hand and said,
Shehnaz Kaur gill, the day I saw you I knew I was yours! Though it my stupid mind took some time to make me understand how much I love you. Well as it says, love can't be shown..it's diguised in Jealousy, care, protection, worry and happiness❤️ I felt it all with you, your scent is like my drug, your smile and your giggles are my favourite sound and I am not kidding ! So kuch Kehna chahunga..

Haan shayad tumse mile sirf kuch mahine hi hue honge, par jab se tumse mila hu tabse lagta hai hai ki jabse mai yaha aya hu tabse sirf tumhari hi talash thi❤️

Apko bhula Dein Voh nazar kaha se layen,
Kisi aur ko chahe, voh jigar kaha se layen,
Reh nahi sakte aapke bina
Uff bhi nahi nikle voh zeher kaha se laye!
Shehnaz sidharth shukla, I LOVE YOU!
I never ever want to loose you, I want to spend my entire life fighting, laughing, crying and smiling with you!❤️

Shehnaz had little tears, and the moment she opened her mouth, the sunrised, and the sun's first light fell on them and Sana said, I LOVE YOU TOO SIDHARTH!!!!
And that moment, sidharth picked her in his arms and twirled her around while Sana giggled and all her laughters were echoing in the river, it was like the world got to know that they can't be separated.
As the light was falling on their face, they joined their faces and kissed each other passionately while Sana was in his arms.
Then Sid acted like he was making her wear the ring!
Sana laughed and said Yeh shayari vayri kaha se sikhi?
Sid- Apke ishq ne hume shayar bana diya! Just kidding, kahi padi thi!
They laughed and hugged each other.

While, a man woke up and saw the door open, he shouted and work everyone up. They saw that sidharth has run away, they went to shehnaz's room to tell her that when they saw even she has run away.
They called Asim.
Asim-NO NO NO NO, AISA NAHI HO SAKTA! TUM SABKO MAI ITNA KHILATA HU PAISE DETA HU AUR TUM LOG SO GAYE?
Asim got to angry he threw his phone on the bed when he received a call.

He picked it up and angrily said Hello.
Person- Hello Asim mera bhaii
Asim was shocked
Asim- Sidharrthhhhh!
Sid- Mera bhai, Tu mujhse company mangta Mai tujhe sab aise hi de deta! Par tune toh mujhe marne ka thana tha!
But tere iss plan mei ek cheez achi hogyi, I got my love, my life shehnaz!
Asim- Listn..
Sid- No you listen, in 5 mins you will get a parcel ussmei  I am naming the whole company on your name, and everything. I never want that money which makes my brother want to kill me. I am leaving everything and going out from this place. I hope if I ever see you again, I see that Asim you would cry even he saw me hurt.
Love you bhai! Bye.
Asim froze, he couldn't beleive what just happened.
Just then he received a parcel and it had what Sid said, and it had a note which said, I knew it all from the beginning. So I have told my trusted people to teach you few things and I hope you make it a great company! Lots of love, sidharth

Here,
Sana- BEBUU HUM KAHA JAA RAHE HAI?
Sid- Jaldi pata chal jayega baby!

So guys this was the update.