24. Eye Candies and Drinks

I decided to take a walk in the huge garden just built around the Archdude's mansion. Actually, I wanted to check the secret passage that was secretly built by Adailia to get out of the mansion unnoticed.

After getting Adailia's memory, I suddenly knew people's name and title (such people were very few though), all the places in the mansion and that is exactly why I knew where the secret passage was. Adailia's memories were mostly blurred, except for her memories with Traashid. And hell, they were horrible. I could actually understand why Traashid hated this girl that much and why he was so paranoid about her.

Adailia actually stalked him and was crazily obsessed with him. She did way more terrible things to him than mentioned in the novel.

And the first murder she committed was that of Traashid's first-ever puppy.

I can't believe she actually did that! A puppy! A cute puppy!

And her explanation was that Traashid was spending more time with the puppy than her. And she was just four when she did that.

If someone were to kill my puppy I'd beat the daylight out of them. But Traashid.... That guy couldn't even touch Adailia's hair. With Emperor's support and being the daughter of the Archduke, Traashid couldn't do shit. The frustration grew over time as no one other than Mari and Caiden dared to be his friend. The two of them also suffered a lot when they first came to the palace. Adailia actually sent people to beat the two of them for almost a year so they couldn't play with Traashid and she could have him 'all for herself'. I still didn't understand how a four-year-old could come up with such extreme measures and who was so fucking stupid to beat the companions of the Crown Prince just because a mere four year old threatened them (or maybe gave them her pocket money).

I don't even wanna say all the other thing she did.

All the despicable things she did with him were seriously making me regret my decision about asking for her memories.

The only advantage I could say about getting her memories was that I knew the names of all the different shades of colours. Which is actually not that useful anyway.

I was strolling outside with two knights escorting me (they were not leaving even though I said I wanted to be alone). Sigh. So much for checking out the secret passage.

As I was walking I saw a huge mansion, as huge as the Archdude's mansion, at the other end of the garden. I couldn't remember the purpose of this building (this is exactly why I said getting Adailia's memory was pointless, the bitch was too focused on Traashid to care about anything else).

"Why is it there again?" I asked pointing at the other mansion.

"That's for Lord Aiden. He will move in after he takes the title of the Archduke and gets married."

I froze.

M-married?!

"Are my eyes deceiving me or is that really my dear sister Lia?" A voice came from my right and I turned to see Aiden. He was strolling in the garden with his secretary behind him.

"Oppa, are you getting married?" Was the first thing I asked him.

Aiden looked surprised before rubbing the back of his neck sheepishly before saying, "Uh- Mother is looking for a suitable fiance. I'll probably get engaged by the end of this month."

Noooo! He is my ideal type!! Where am I going to find someone like him? Besides he is too cute and adorable to get married!!!

"Why didn't you tell me before?" I asked.

"You never asked." Aiden said simply.

I frowned, "Right. I thought who would be so dumb as to marry an old person such as yourself."