2| 𝘔𝘢𝘥 𝘔𝘢𝘹 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘚𝘵𝘦𝘭𝘭𝘢𝘳 𝘚𝘵𝘦𝘭𝘭𝘢

・ 。゚☆: *

・ 。゚☆: *. ☆彡゚.
2| Mad Max and Stellar Stella
・ 。゚☆: *. ☆彡゚.

THE SKY BEHIND HER, was dark and vivid colors of orange, dark purple, and red could be seen. In it, stood the silhouette of a unearthly creature. It made the girls blood run cold, and she froze. Fear etched in her face as she stared at the spider like creature.

-"Stella, Stella!" She heard her name, the voice pulling her back into reality.

"Stella! Are you alright?" She turns to see Tom looking at her with slight concern. Stuttering is all she can do, as she tries her best to respond.

-"I-I-I'm fine!"

Tom nods and bites his bottom lip. She flashes him a smile, to confirm what she had said was true. Thankfully the Brit catches on, and smiles back.

( • • • )

-"There's no way that's Mad Max." Mike shakes his head in disbelief. The five were supposed to be playing at recess, not spying on some girl they didn't know, wait only four of them were spying. Stella refused to take part in spying on another girl who had done nothing wrong.

Earlier that day, a new student named Maxine Mayfield had arrived. She came from California, and was in the same science class as the boys and Stella. Immediately after class was over, the party pulled Stella aside and told her about "Mad Max" from the arcade.

-"Yeah. Girls don't play video games." Says Will as he watches the red head skateboard. Stella scoffs and places her hands on her hips.

-"You really underestimate us, don't you......"

-"And even if they did, you can't get 750,000 points on Dig Dug." Dustin cuts her off, his focus completely on, said "Mad Max".

"It's impossible."

Lucas, who had been surprisingly quiet, just stood still, and stared. Stella's eyebrows furrow when she sees the small smile on his face. Her eyes dart back and forth between her friend and the red head. He was totally staring at Max. Does Lucas Sinclair have a crush?

-"But her name is Max." He speaks suddenly, almost scaring Stella slightly. He held a far away look in his eye, and didn't even turn to look at his friends when he spoke.

-"So what?" Mike shrugs, his face looking funny as he held an uncertain expression.

-"So, how many Maxes do you know?" Lucas asks, seeming very intrigued by Mad Max's skateboarding. She does a trick that requires her to jump up.